Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation Awards

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote!
i will happly apologise to a girl loses to the girl i voted for by the 4 extra votes. mind you the girl smc claiming there is a voting conspiracy was the recipiant of my votes in the 2012 nighttime catogory. so she got more votes in another catogory that she wouldnt have

was trying to be open and honest on my voting to make it clear there isnt a conspiracy at least not by me to do hundreds of votes that there have been accusations off

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 10:21 by HannahsPet.)
21-11-2012 10:14
Find all posts by this user
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

(21-11-2012 05:47 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It doesn't say that at all.

It did say that when the voting was active.
21-11-2012 10:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: BABESTATION AWARDS PLEASE VOTE!
(21-11-2012 10:16 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 05:47 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It doesn't say that at all.

It did say that when the voting was active.

As far as I'm aware the voting is still active

(15-11-2012 22:26 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  The Voting will continue up to a day or so before the 27th of November
21-11-2012 15:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-11-2012 09:33 )mido Wrote:  ok so my wording is wrong but i doubt that rammyrascal is a liar and if he got told he already voted then i believe him. if people are having to go to trouble of using work communication equipment as well as their own personal phones and the illegal hacking of display PC's in retail outlets to get their votes cast then that would suggest that you should only be voting once.

why should hannahs pets opinion count for more just because he is wealthy enough to afford more electrical equipment than sala and lucky enough to have a job which gets him a free smartphone and is an expert computer hacker? its not the vote he is cheating he is cheating every girl who doesnt win.

(20-11-2012 20:05 )mido Wrote:  a meaningless web poll to determine who the best girl is.

If it's meaningless, why are you getting so worked up about it?
21-11-2012 16:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(20-11-2012 12:46 )sala Wrote:  ok nice 1 hannan pet, it just that i live in such a rough area that the only people with 2 smart phones are the dam muggers. if only people were so passionate about voting as you in the police elections then we could have got the scum off the streets. If paigey go for president of south africa then we lnow she will win LOL
rougher than Preston? eek

I voted once, and it seems to be as fair & impartial as every other vote around here Important

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-11-2012 16:44
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

The last few years aren't worth considering. Something to do with spineless producers who are scared of their own shadows. Can't we just vote on the first 5 years?
21-11-2012 16:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

its about 10 years of babestation from when it started to now. nothing at all to do with your grievances

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2012 17:35
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

If its about the last ten years, it would have made more sense to include girls who are genuinely deserving of a 'babe of the decade' accolade. I'm pretty surprised that many founding presenters of the show have escaped so many people's attention. Tara, Cara, Delta have all been excluded from the first list. This is the only thing I have issue with.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-11-2012 18:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-11-2012 16:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 09:33 )mido Wrote:  

(20-11-2012 20:05 )mido Wrote:  a meaningless web poll to determine who the best girl is.

If it's meaningless, why are you getting so worked up about it?

I originally thought this poll was a good idea, i thought that it would be a good way to show appreciation of the Past and present BS girls and for the girls themselves to see how much they have been valued over the years while working on BS, i thought it would be a good indication of the most popular girls, but now i'm not so sure, i'm now starting to think it is meaningless , i was naive enough to think it was a honest poll with one vote per girl being allowed , i didn't realise that people went to great lengths to place several votes for the same girl, this for me makes the poll a farce, you could end up with winners that have received less individual votes than some girls that finish low down, it just looks to me like the winners could be girls with the most dedicated fan boys that will go to any lengths to ensure their favourite girls get the most votes by voting for them as many times as they can .
I must have lived a sheltered life as i never realised this sort of thing went on and that's the truth .
For me it will be a hollow victory for any girl that gets the most votes .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-11-2012 18:53
admin. Offline
Administrator

(21-11-2012 18:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  For me it will be a hollow victory for any girl that gets the most votes .

Especially if it's Paige. It would be the hollowest of victories for her, because she told me a few days ago that she's trying to put the babe channels behind her and therefore doesn't want this kind of attention.
21-11-2012 19:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV