gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You do not have permission to access this page. ??

Cocaine Offline

You do not have permission to access this page. ??
Hello Guys I am new here, Ive just signed up and clicked on the verification Link in the email I got. I then clicked on REPLY to a topic and I got this Error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Cocaine'

I have been looking through the Forum help sections and cant seem to find anything. However in some forum sections I can make replies, and new topics... Like I am now. Did I do something wrong? or make a mistake?

Thank you for your time
P.S - Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 15:42 by Cocaine.)
02-12-2012 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

RE: You do not have permission to access this page. ??
I don't know what happened?,it might be that it was just an error.Or did you activate your account & log back out & then use the activation link again,I'm not sure on this but i don't think you can use the same link twice. Maybe you tried to post somwhere that you need to be vetted for first,Some sections/threads on the forum are locked off until a moderator has decided that you can post there. (Just in case you're a nut,troll that's just here to verbally attack the babes.)
Would be good to know what section you were trying to post in?

Welcome to the forum,mateTongue

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 22:21 by Gibbs Luvs Dani O.)
02-12-2012 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles