babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

BabestationX Spesh Monday 3rd Dec

limeydude Offline
daryl fan

RE: BabestationX Spesh Monday 3rd Dec
Ive pmd babestation on here tellin them wt hapened, probably get ignored but ill let u no if i get a reply
04-12-2012 09:31
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

anyone who has received a message stating they have been charged please contact our customer services who will sort you out a free pin for a night of your choosing or a refund.

this is obviously an error caused by the sheer amount of pins being generated last night and the networks and aggregators struggling to deliver the messages in a timely fashion. all left our HQ without issue and were queued for delivery as normal. i apologise for the inconvenience but in no way was this planned or setup as a con.

please remember this is not an official forum, and therefore coming on here and calling us conmen without giving us a chance to solve the problem first isn't going to get you anywhere.

and also, please make sure you have private messaging enabled if you're going to PM us. the amount of people who PM us and we can't reply as they have disabled PMs is shocking

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 10:36 by babestation.)
04-12-2012 10:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TIAF Away
Account Closed

(04-12-2012 10:35 )babestation Wrote:  the amount of people who PM us and we can't reply as they have disabled PMs is shocking

Really? This is shocking?

I'd suggest the fact that you have five very gorgeous, sexy women on a show that's free and still can't satisfy the viewing public is SHOCKING.

How about looking on ebay and seeing if you can buy a clue.
04-12-2012 10:52
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2012 09:03 )The_Ginja_Ninja Wrote:  I asked for a PIN at Midnight and got one straight away.

I got my PIN straight away too or within 3 minutes at the most, so no problems there. I thought the show was no more than average though, because I've seen better shows on BabestationX just recently. There seemed to be plenty of callers and texters though, so the night was obviously a hit for some people.
04-12-2012 11:25
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(04-12-2012 10:35 )babestation Wrote:  ****
SNIP
and also, please make sure you have private messaging enabled if you're going to PM us. the amount of people who PM us and we can't reply as they have disabled PMs is shocking

This has been a problem on the forum for a long time!
I started a thread about it over 2 years ago, and it is still being posted in.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid549500

Since a lot of people will probably be reading this Babestation X thread, I thought it worth emphasizing the problem again and perhaps making more people aware of it.
04-12-2012 11:28
bobby810 Offline

Thank you to BSX for the special free show although I felt in terms of quality it wasn't that special. The best thing about the night is that it was good to see those 3 girls back again, especially in a less regulated show, and for free too, and that's the reason I'm saying thank you.
04-12-2012 11:56
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Spending £5 on a wank - i'd rather buy a scud mag for £5.

At least you'd get the content you're expecting.

The variety of different girls in different poses.

You can keep it under your bed and use it as many times as you like for the same £5.

Much better value.
04-12-2012 12:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-12-2012 08:30 )Sm© Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 07:31 )limeydude Wrote:  What a fuckin joke i knew it would be a con i texted for the free pin at 12 last nite just got a text sayin ive been charged five pounds for tonites show. babestation a fuckin disgrace

My pin number finally arrived at 7:15 am Big Grin The show better be fuckin good tonight Rolleyes

I can beat that, iv'e just received mine this minute eek , i wasn't charged though , so it ain't cost me anything .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-12-2012 12:29
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Seeing as it was a freebie, I tried it out last night & got my PIN straight away.

Only saw the first stint, and I thought Dionne looked & performed absolutely terrific. Already know how good she is on the phones, so when you combine that with a more unrestricted performance, she really is the ultimate babe channel babe.

Didn't mind the Dani & Karina banter myself, as I know they were trying to take it old school.
04-12-2012 13:01
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought the biggest problem last night was the decision for Dani to appear with her two sisters which meant the level of interaction between them would enevitably be limited,also i dont think the osgs were helpful.I cant see why Dani should not be on BSX in the future as its a supposed unrestricted show which would be more in line with the shows we used to see,but not with her sisters as this restricts shows to much.

im always open to positive change
04-12-2012 13:51
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra