babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

BabestationX Spesh Monday 3rd Dec

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Spesh Monday 3rd Dec
Ok, for those of us not getting pins through, on the webstream, the graphic cover 50% of the bloody screen, dionne is doing the naked bit, but seriously barely viewable because of the on screen graphics! If nothing else, its ensured I'll never bother with the web stream, its well crap!

and quite annoyingly the other two girls are in one small picture in picture, on the mic, and just talking non stop. I'm rather relieved the pin hasnt come through so far.

10year anniverary, and the whole system is screwed.!
04-12-2012 00:53
Find all posts by this user
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Damm ive got to get up in the morning to take my sicknote into work.Please dont send a text when ive nodded off.

What did i miss?
04-12-2012 00:56
JET-OIL-FAN Offline
Junior Poster

(04-12-2012 00:51 )babestation Wrote:  i'm sure you can understand, the fact that its free, there's an awful lot of people trying to get pins at the moment

you will get it asap if you've requested one, sorry for the delay

if you are having it cut in and out intermittently, try the Medium stream rather than High. High is quite bandwidth intensive

you answered everyone else but mine. IRISH CUSTOMERS or do we matter??????????????????
04-12-2012 00:56
MrRude Offline
Junior Poster

I'm no expert admittedly but surely you could have arranged a universal pin for tonight seeing as it's free to view..??

At least then it'd hopefully work for everybody.

Or not..

Cheers,

MrRude
04-12-2012 00:57
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(04-12-2012 00:56 )JET-OIL-FAN Wrote:  you answered everyone else but mine. IRISH CUSTOMERS or do we matter??????????????????

sorry, i don't think Irish customers can get a free pin tonight. I've made a note of it and will see if we can offer you something during the week, stay tuned.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
04-12-2012 00:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(04-12-2012 00:57 )MrRude Wrote:  I'm no expert admittedly but surely you could have arranged a universal pin for tonight seeing as it's free to view..??

At least then it'd hopefully work for everybody.

Or not..

Cheers,

MrRude

doesn't work like that i'm afraid, although its free we need to still prove that tv viewers are over the age of 18, via an adult verified phone. as the system is all the same whether online or on tv, the payment process has to be consistent across the board. also for stats

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

04-12-2012 01:00
alan007 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2012 00:53 )welshken Wrote:  Ok, for those of us not getting pins through, on the webstream, the graphic cover 50% of the bloody screen, dionne is doing the naked bit, but seriously barely viewable because of the on screen graphics! If nothing else, its ensured I'll never bother with the web stream, its well crap!

and quite annoyingly the other two girls are in one small picture in picture, on the mic, and just talking non stop. I'm rather relieved the pin hasnt come through so far.

10year anniverary, and the whole system is screwed.!
i agree what a load of crap to much osg and those 2 yapping in the box, people actually pay for this garbage?

favorite girls....kandi kay-jenna hoskins -dannii harwood -kitty lea-brookie-lucy summers-
04-12-2012 01:01
Morthos Offline
Unashamed Perv

Thought BS Xtreme was supposed to have streamlined green graphics. Apparently Dionne is on the bed, but I can't tell for all the shite on the screen Rolleyes

PIN came through in seconds though, so that worked.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 01:06 by Morthos.)
04-12-2012 01:02
babestation Offline
Since 2002

the idea was that it was to go back to the old days style of graphic and show interaction, but I agree those graphics are not the finest our graphics team have come up with.. i'll have a word

04-12-2012 01:03
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

well by the time it works, we'll all be bloody pensioners lol

to be honest, watching this poor stream, the problem is you have two girls with mics that cant shut up and are way too loud.

I'm gonna give this a miss. if there were other girls coming on, then maybe, but these three, oh dear!

(04-12-2012 01:03 )babestation Wrote:  the idea was that it was to go back to the old days style of graphic and show interaction, but I agree those graphics are not the finest our graphics team have come up with.. i'll have a word

shoot the idiots!

of all nights to make an arse of it...

I can only suggest another free night for those of us not getting in tonight!
04-12-2012 01:03
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra