babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Howcute posters say channel warned

Digital Dave Away
Retired

Howcute posters say channel warned
I was just browsing the Howcute forum for the first time in weeks and at least a couple of posters have reported that the channel is on a 'final warning' as a result of their raunchy daytime shows transmitted fairly recently.

Typically there's no further information or sources mentioned, so I'm tempted to think that the news is made up and people are turning assumptions into hard fact. I just wondered if anyone here had heard or read anything on the subject?
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 22:28 by Digital Dave.)
18-03-2009 22:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned
what a load of polony the day shows are not raunchy in any way appart from the time summer wore see through knickers but that was ages ago
18-03-2009 22:19
Digital Dave Away
Retired

G@Z! Wrote:what a load of polony the day shows are not raunchy in any way appart from the time summer wore see through knickers but that was ages ago

To be fair the April shows in January were pretty raunchy. I thought they were great (daytime bare ass, yum!) but I also wondered at the time how on earth the channel expected to get away with it.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 22:24 by Digital Dave.)
18-03-2009 22:22
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Digital Dave Wrote:I was just browsing the Howcute forum for the first time in weeks and at least a couple of posters have reported that the channel is on a 'final warning' as a result of their raunchy daytime shows transmitted fairly recently.

Typically there's no further information or sources mentioned, so I'm tempted to think that the news is made up and people are turning assumptions into hard fact. I just wondered if anyone here had heard or read anything on the subject?

I noticed that but i was a bit wary too because there wasn't any facts to back it up,what i did notice though is that Aprils profile on Howcute has been removed/edited and has been renamed Victoria Chong (?),curious.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
18-03-2009 22:42
tsurugi Offline
Banned

the daytime show is all it had going for them
19-03-2009 02:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

tsurugi Wrote:the daytime show is all it had going for them

Very true, which doesn't say much about the channel. Let's face it, this channel is truly shocking!
19-03-2009 02:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

well ive trolled ofcom site and theres no mention of chatback being warned by them... so im guessing its a p.r. stunt to reduce viewer/caller expectations.

thing is there already none existant all the girls and production staff have managed to dash them in 1 way or another.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-03-2009 04:22
firekind Offline

not raunchy? i flicked through them and saw some woman with her tits practically hanging out. i thought it was pretty good.
19-03-2009 05:47
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Digital Dave Wrote:I was just browsing the Howcute forum for the first time in weeks and at least a couple of posters have reported that the channel is on a 'final warning' as a result of their raunchy daytime shows transmitted fairly recently.

Just out of interest, does Ofcom actually issue warnings of this kind? I had thought they investigated anything that came to light, a process which typically takes months, and then announce their findings, which could include a warning. I wasn't aware that they just issued warnings as the posters you mention suggest, but them I am no expert on Ofcom.
19-03-2009 08:47
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:the daytime show is all it had going for them

Maybe they have the daytime and nighttime shows mixed up as the nighttime shows are so tame! Juliet is the only one on the nighttime shows who seems to be pushing the limits
19-03-2009 10:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV