Banned

RE: On Partyland tonight
your kidding about karina right?
22-03-2009 05:30
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

tsurugi Wrote:your kidding about karina right?

Great body,very pretty,tall.I've seen a whole lot worse been called supermodels.

Thank you and goodnight!
22-03-2009 05:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Bunna Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:your kidding about karina right?

Great body,very pretty,tall.I've seen a whole lot worse been called supermodels.
Used to have a great body. Totally ruined by the boob job. (Sorry Karina, I was a big fan before.)

Edit: 2 things on Partyland in general.

First, what happened to the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? Why change the show just because one channel licence comes to an end? Why not simply switch the whole PG thing, same show, same girls, to the new channel?

Second, dunno about anyone else but I'm getting decidedly irked by the constant bangin' on about being over 18.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2009 06:20 by vila.)
22-03-2009 06:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

because party land has nothing to do with party girls. in fact the party land topics should be moved to the sexstation threads, partyland is run by five.tv, so then never fixed it as it wasnt broke its just new.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-03-2009 06:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Hexit Wrote:because party land has nothing to do with party girls. in fact the party land topics should be moved to the sexstation threads, partyland is run by five.tv, so then never fixed it as it wasnt broke its just new.
So how come it was trailed on PG and is still being trailed on PP?
22-03-2009 08:42
m100 Away
Banned

Bunna, I'm with you on this Karina is stunning and great to talk to. We're probably going to get accused of 'arse licking' by some of the others but who cares. The boob job is only noticeable if you'd seen her before and it's not as if there's been a massive increase. Personally there isn't one so called 'supermodel' who i'd cross the street for, rather have Karina, angel long etc any day of the week.

Yeah the partyland stuff should be moved to sexstation thread as so far we've only had established sexstation tv girls on.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
22-03-2009 09:50
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

vila Wrote:Second, dunno about anyone else but I'm getting decidedly irked by the constant bangin' on about being over 18.

I suspect it's because it's a new channel on freeview and they either have been told by Ofcom to keep on saying that or think themselves that it's a wise move to keep on saying that, to avoid people making complaints.

This is only a guess, but you are probably going to carry on being irked for another week or two, until the message about being 18 is well and truly out there and it's felt OK to broadcast the channel without making the point too often.
22-03-2009 10:29
Shandy Offline

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think it could be five.tv owning the licence and that, but it's not a five.tv production.
22-03-2009 11:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

yer right its not a five.tv production thats why the party girls promoted it, but there using five.tv as there braudcaster which has no affiliation with them from what i can gather.

i think what confused some, is that the party girls said they would be back on free view and the guys thaught it would be on partyland. i dont think thats gona be the case. i think in a couple of weeks the party girls will be back in some form but not on channel 50. maybe on 37 or even 46 as its still braudcasting a black screen atm(hasnt been completley removed from the epg)

just for refrence:

babestation
babecast
sexstation
sportxxx
party people
party land

are all their productions. im sure theres more but ive been up all night and im to knackerd to think. so im gona leave it at that and hope i made sence.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-03-2009 11:59
Shandy Offline

Am guessing since sexstation girls have been on partyland then it's possible anyone from babestation might go on there.

From what's been said in other threads it sounds like babestation will be on freeview too soon, but I guess we have to wait and see.
22-03-2009 12:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV