babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Webstream Problems - post here please

Shandy Offline

RE: TValways
i thought it was ok until partygirls ended... lol.
15-04-2009 19:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FunkyMonkeyBoy Offline
Apprentice Poster

The tvalways.com stream seems to be working ok tonight. The sexstationtv.com stream seems to be working ok tonight too. But the partyland.tv stream isn't working tonight, as others have mentioned, i am just get 'connecting' followed by 'reseting', followed by 'connecting'.

There needs to be some competent people put onto managing these streams, it's pot luck at present whether they work or not. Talk about pi**ing people off.

I can't see why if it works one night, it shouldn't then work night after night from then on (may be with the odd unpredictable hic-up).

Do they only have 2 electric sockets in the wall or something? and they can only have two webstreams working at one time or something? Incompetence is the only word for it i'm afraid.
15-04-2009 22:49
Deb x Away
Master Poster

Um. Wow.
1) No overlay. Looks much better.
2) It's after 11.30 and the stream is stuttery (as usual) but watchable.

Definite improvement overall, massively. Smile
I feel the need to rep, but don't know where to direct it...Wink
Well done the tecchie people. Big Grin
15-04-2009 23:52
Deb x Away
Master Poster

...and it's broken again...
Connection error/restarting thingy.
Not sure when that occurred. Lucky I wasn't actually trying to watch Rolleyes
16-04-2009 00:57
Bunna Away
On Leave

As Deb X confirmed it is off again......still.

Yesterday morning when Paige was looking hot on PartyPeople(on freeview) I wanted to continue watching at 7am, but guess which stream was off again. [Image: Connie_threaten.gif]

Thank you and goodnight!
16-04-2009 04:23
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I gave up along time ago with TValways. Nearly all of the streams provided by Cellcast are pretty crap! It's sooooooo bloody annoying when you have to refresh after a minute or so, why they can't provide something similar to BangBabes is beyond me.
16-04-2009 04:30
Shandy Offline

a guy that works on the stream is a member here, which is where me & karl are gettin the info from (he comes into the chat a bit, most the time to check when he's doing things to the stream), he's george.chunni and he's a friendly bloke. He did say they have been trying to fix the problem with it dying after 11pm, they hadn't found out why, but were working on it. he does tend to be on the ball when there is a problem, it just sounds like this problem has an elusive cause.
16-04-2009 08:10
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

shandyman Wrote:a guy that works on the stream is a member here, which is where me & karl are gettin the info from (he comes into the chat a bit, most the time to check when he's doing things to the stream), he's george.chunni and he's a friendly bloke. He did say they have been trying to fix the problem with it dying after 11pm, they hadn't found out why, but were working on it. he does tend to be on the ball when there is a problem, it just sounds like this problem has an elusive cause.

So basically, what you're trying to say is................................it's FUCKED! Big Grin Big Grin
16-04-2009 08:14
Shandy Offline

LOL well I've had some experience with programming and it was always a pain when it was being random. With tons of pages of code, it's probably a wrongly placed character that's easy to miss lol
16-04-2009 08:41
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

george has now streamlined the code little drop in quality of picture but its a lot less judderey as it desont need to buffer as much hopefully this will solve some of the issues
16-04-2009 11:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV