GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average

Sorry and goodbye

mark Offline
luv big tits and i am one

RE: Sorry and goodbye
hi kalel .
dont know what ya done mate but ya seem top bloke to me.
every 1 makes mistakes mate and every 1 hurts people when thats not what you were intending.
i bet iv fucked up things more than you mate, if you made a mistake dont punish ya self for it learn from it.
stay on here and get 5000 posts dont run away from a mistake ya superman ain't ya?
19-03-2009 11:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

If you get this far down the thread Kalel, read Kelly's post again. Nobody could put it better than she has.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
19-03-2009 13:10
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

hi kalel, i am really sorry that u r leaving mate and that u r not keeping too good. I wish u would change u r mind. As kelly and some others have said, let things cool down for a while , then come back mate. No matter what u have done , if anything my dad once told me , it takes a braver man to apologise, than one who doesn't. In my book kalel, u r a top guy and a friend, who looked after me ,way back in november when i joined the forum. Thanks mate and take care superman. Cheesyboy.
19-03-2009 13:14
m100 Away
Banned

Kalel - if you are at all concerned that what you are obviously going through is related to your illness or may be as a result of medication changing etc then go see your gp.

I'm with rickhardo read kelly's message. thanks.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
19-03-2009 13:44
sboss Offline
Forza Azurri

19-03-2009 14:15
shatos Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know what has gone on all I know is that if you leave this forum kalel it will be a big loss to us all.
19-03-2009 14:29
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Hey Kalel,

I cant really add anymore than what most people have but as one of the first guys to welcome me onto the forum its really sad that youre going to leave us completely! I do hope that once youve had a bit of time away you'll change ur mind and return! I dont know the ins and outs of what has happened but some people are taking this forum way too seriously! Its meant to be a place where we can all swap pics, vids and opinions on every topic you can think of but seems steadily to be turning into a political arena where peoples views are being critiscised and people becoming afraid to voice their real opinions! Its a sad state of affairs and I just want to have a laugh at the end of the day and im sure everyone else does aswell!
I think you'll be a huge loss to us all and i look forward to you changing ur mind. Untill then see ya mate!

btw I dont know what the illness is that you have but i wish you a speedy recovery!
19-03-2009 15:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

people need to stop taking this forum so fucking seriously
19-03-2009 15:58
Hazhard Away
Banned

Now kalel has gone, he seemed like the only decent person on this forum.
19-03-2009 19:09
deano Offline
Senior Poster

Hazhard Wrote:Now kalel has gone, he seemed like the only decent person on this forum.

Have to agree with all the above , you welcomed me to the forum ,i do not no what has gone on , but a lot of people take it to seriously.
Maybe take some time off then come back, you were one of the good guys!
Also all the best with your illness , if you do not come back you will be missed.
19-03-2009 19:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles