gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average

Sorry and goodbye

hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sorry and goodbye
I don't know what happened mate as this is shocking news to me, you've been a good friend since I joined the forum and I will miss you. I hope you recover from your illness very soon Ryan. I think like a few others in that you should take a breather from the site and come back in a few weeks once you have your head showered and I will be one of the first to welcome you back.

Would be interested in finding out what happened if someone wants to PM me.
20-03-2009 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

hedthorn Wrote:I don't know what happened mate as this is shocking news to me, you've been a good friend since I joined the forum and I will miss you. I hope you recover from your illness very soon Ryan. I think like a few others in that you should take a breather from the site and come back in a few weeks once you have your head showered and I will be one of the first to welcome you back.

Would be interested in finding out what happened if someone wants to PM me.

Thanks for the wishes for recovery but i would like to point out that there is no cure for my condition but thanks all the same, maybe i do deserve it, probably karma.

Thanks and take care guys

kal

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-03-2009 06:17
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Chin up k dog, it's all gravy. IT sucks that there isn't a cure. At the end of the day, whatever you are most happy about doing do it, if this place is getting you down leave for a bit, if not then stay, for every 1 that doesn't like you there's like 100 others that do. U know how much of a legend you are round these parts. Don't leave because of a little disagreement. All the best if your not coming back mate. You will be missed.

"Insert funny comment here"
20-03-2009 10:35
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

One of the top posters on this site and a huge loss. Hope you come back at some stage bud. All the best.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
20-03-2009 23:09
doggie12 Offline
jedi master

cant someone just say what he did? surely cant be that bad can it, i mean its only a forum for fucks sake!!!

rules yoda does
20-03-2009 23:29
Digital Dave Away
Retired

doggie12 Wrote:cant someone just say what he did? surely cant be that bad can it, i mean its only a forum for fucks sake!!!

I know, the whole thing is utterly ridiculous. I've no idea what went on because presumably the relevant posts have been deleted. Who were the wronged parties in this heinous crime that kalel76 committed? Can't someone come here and say to him "don't be a dick, it's only a forum!"

What could have been so utterly terrible that made him slope off into the wilderness, mocked and hated, a combination of Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and Eamonn Holmes?

As others have said, this is not real life, it's an internet forum, full of non existent characters (particularly in the case of the consummate liar Paul/Emma's Puppy).

Don't take it seriously - if you want to read and post, do so, if not then don't. No need for dramatic exit speeches designed to garner sympathy.
21-03-2009 04:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

well thanx for the vote but im already admin on another site and i couldnt do both,.

yes you pissed me off over the last couple of weeks and i aint a fan of yours now. resigninig as mod is for the best, but leaving?,. well thats your choice, its not somthing i would do over what happend but i can see why you'd want to.

i aint in the forgiving mood but i will say, you have been ok with the guys in the forum b4 you were mod maybe in a couple of weeks when all the flames have settled you can get back to being a mr nice guy instead of the prat you have been of late.

anyways i aint gona convince you to stay neather am i asking you to leave, that choice is yours to make...

regards: 1 pissed off hamster.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 10:21 by HEX!T.)
21-03-2009 08:09
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I'm sorry to hear to hear your leaving the forum Kalel i always found you to be a interesting poster,i guess you have your reasons for resigning as a mod i don't know what happened so i figure it's none of my buisness,but i feel that leaving the forum entirely is a bit extreme and i hope you give it a couple of weeks and change your mind,after all this is only forum for babechannels the most serious thing we should be talking about is 'Real Tits or Fake Tits,What's Best?' not setting the world to rights.Seriously though all the best Ryan on whatever direction life takes you,to quote the great Bill Hicks "it's all just a ride man".

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
21-03-2009 10:04
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Well as i Pm'ed to you Ive got nothing against ya dont know why your leaving either. give it a week or 2 and it will all be forgotton.
21-03-2009 10:35
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

Fuck Kal, didn't know about your illness man, that sucks so much. But dude don't get so down, saying you deserve an incurable illness because some c unts fucked you over on a forum is not right, there is no way that you deserve this and I hope whoever pissed you off so much is happy for the way they are making you feel.

I am with the majority of people on here, if you felt the need to step down as mod because of internal politics then that is fine but don't give up on the forum as a whole, you are the most respected member of this community and nobody wants to see you leave.

Plus if you leave I will be the only comic book loving Spurs fan on here and that sucks lol.

But if you do leave then you will be sorely missed by 99.999% of this forum and it will be a lot worse without you.
23-03-2009 06:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles