gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

sorry and goodbye

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

sorry and goodbye
To make this whole matter better for everyone i will step down as mod and i will also leave the forum to make all parties happy. Am not gonna say i was right or wrong in my actions but i know am man enough to say public say that somethings i say or do that am not perfect. But i know after this i will be become hated and how would clark put it infamous. To all those in question all i can say is sorry and nothing that i can every do will every put things right. Am gonna make something public which i thought i would never do but since am being open and honest about i have treated people i can be honest about this too, i found out a few years ago that am seriouslly ill, am not gonna bore any one with the fine details as what it is, i realise that in life in what time you have left you take things for granted and treat people right with all those around you. Maybe i am being puinshed in some way for being nasty and maybe even some of you will think that i have got what deserve and maybe in a way i am. Am using this as a excuse for people to feel sorry for me as am not, just to show that i am human and do have my failings and that i am flesh and blood like everyone one else. As i said i never ment to harm any one or to bring grief and pain to any member of this forum all i can do is apologize to every single person on the forum as i know have let everyone down. Feel free to remove any reps or apply any negative reps if makes people feel any better about how i have acted or if anyone wants to have a got at me over the matter then feel free to pm me or email and man enough to hold my chin and walk away for the sake of the forum, even walking i won't be able to do very soon lol. So i hope everyone enjoys the forum and gives all the members, models and mods the respect they deserve. Take everyone its been a blast.

kalel

aka

ryan

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-03-2009 07:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles