Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
I'm pleased to see a decent amount of folks willing to stand up for what I deem is right on this forum..
Anyone who doesn't like what everyone is commenting here....leave rite now and don't come back...
10-12-2012 18:16
Find all posts by this user
Private Eyes Offline
Anastasia Harris Fan

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
The thing that bothers me with all this is what are these people trying to get out of this by make personal comments about someone the forum should be about everybody sharing there thoughts on the shows and not about making personal comments on anyone.

Eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves.

Anastasia Harris, Clare Richards, Paige Phillips, Paige Green,
10-12-2012 18:20
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(10-12-2012 17:17 )Forum Style Wrote:  I personally don't feel this is a "nail in the coffin of a once great forum". Unfortunately racism exists in society, therefore it will exist in some capacity on this forum. It is how we react to it that shows the true nature of this place.
Its certainly one of the worst things, I have heard of during my time here on the forum.

I wish something could be done to stop this type of behaviour, but I think it may be difficult when people are capable of sending a pm to members of the forum, as how can the mods track what is being said on a pm.

I hope The Truth reconsiders his decision, but again I understand why he feels the need to leave.
10-12-2012 19:19
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

F*#KING BANG OUT OF ORDER
Any DICKHEAD that posts/pm's racial slurs is a lowlife coward,The person that attacked 'The Truth',should be banned fae the forum.Racist attacks can not and should not be tolerated in any way or form,There's been far to much shit happening that's contributed to a lot of good forum members leaving or restricting their activity on the forum.
If The Truth leaves it will be another top contributer which has been force out.

The Truth,I had only recently started interacting with you & you are a good guy to have a craic with,posts good jokes & good posts in the football threads.There's only a few member of who you are one,Who's posts that i would pay attention to.
Like the rest of the guys who posted.I hope you stick it out,F*#K the bigots,don't let them think they are getting one over you.

How is it,you put it.

...Bastards!!.....You have yourself a formidable enemy!....

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
10-12-2012 20:23
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Lol ! Best titled thread on the forum. Love it!

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
10-12-2012 20:46
skully Offline

I've found the 'wogdog' account, I'll ask admin if he can change it, as it's an unacceptable username.

We seem to have misread the situation slightly and assumed you were racially abused The Truth.
Let me reiterate though, if any member abuses another via PM or on the forum, the first action should be to report that person to admin or a moderator and they will be dealt with.
Goes to show that we don't want that kind of behaviour though, which can only be a good thing.

Right, I'm off to watch Arrow and Grimm...hope to see you posting about Grimm tomorrow The Truth Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-12-2012 21:03
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

(10-12-2012 08:36 )Forum Style Wrote:  No one's laughing, except for the people you mentioned if you stop posting.

This.

Spot on.

Let's get the mug out in the open and we'll slap him about.

10-12-2012 21:32
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I don't know what or wasn't said. I've been largely an outsider for a the past few months, however I'd like to ask what was said, if I may?

I like "The Truth" he's a decent guy and a good poster, you should carry on posting if you're reading this. Football teams apart the great thing with forums is there is no prejudice as no one can make judgements on skin colour, fashion sense or style of hair (or lack of it). There is obviously no place for racism, I just hope it wasn't a misunderstanding that's all.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
10-12-2012 21:39
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

Like others have said dont let the 'bullys' win, stick two fingers up and carry on. As you can see there are lots of members on here who enjoy having you on the forum .
10-12-2012 21:45
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(10-12-2012 21:03 )skully Wrote:  We seem to have misread the situation slightly and assumed you were racially abused The Truth

Not a misread, if you read his 2nd post in this thread. That username was the only instance he mentioned and, so far, he hasn't returned to elucidate further. To me, people shouldn't be afraid of words. It is the intention behind the words that counts. If the intention is to demean or humiliate then obviously the name should be changed. But we are all adults [hopefully] and a robust sense of humour and ability to assume that not every reference is intended to be spiteful is needed to survive in a modern world.

That said, I also accept that the forum has to protect itself from accusations of being prejudicial - so changing that username is fine.

The forum is not reality, it is a faux construct. It has rules, and those rules do not infringe on your civil liberties or freedom of speech. If we choose to be here, we should accept its rules.

That doesn't make me a conformist, just means I'm a realist.
10-12-2012 21:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS