babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Keep Jade or lose viewers

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Keep Jade or lose viewers
OK, this is getting silly. Jader has said that she's not been given any shifts for January, and they havent decided about February.

are BSX bloody mad?

we're always moaning about BSX, the way they keep promising the world and delivering crap.

in fairness, it has improved a lot, but the quality is still up and down. The main issue is that the girls they have on, some already do the full BSX, great. but some dont and just keep promising to. We can have a whole show of promises that she will in the next segment etc. but end of show and the most shown is frontal nude with legs closed.
Penny is a bit naughty for doing this.

this problem is, they keep putting girls on that wont do BSX level, with girls that will

but Jade, initially legs closed nude only, has upped her levels for us.

she's at 90% BSX level. We've gotta say well done to her. The other girls are still taking the piss, but Jade has stepped up to the mark, and I'm well impressed.

so what the hell is this: Jades tweeted that she has no shifts in Jan? she'll have to look elsewhere, maybe change channel? I can hadrly belive this. Just when BSX have a girl willing to raise her levels , they do this.

I am seriously unimpressed!

theres 3 girls worth watching in the channel, as far as I'm concerned: Beth, Taylor, and Jade.
Flick is good but doenst do BSX level
Penny is lovely but will promise only and then wont

so with 3 girls worth watching, they are losing 1 of the best?

excellent, I can save money!

BSX, heres your chance to explain this.

Jade gets plenty of texts in, and I dare say a lot of viewers who pay the nightly freeview fee, do so becuase Jade is on, over any other girl that night.
the girls that have done BSX for a while, Camila, the twins, Dionne. to be honest, they bore the pants of me. No disrespect, they do their job, but for me, I have no interest in them. I prefer the new girls, and theres only 3 that can hit the mark.

and you want to lose one of them?

so its simple. You lose Jade, I'll walk away. yes, I'm just one viewer, but how many others have the same thoughts. and how many of them text in or ring in?

BSX, its your choice. Dont screw up, give her shifts!
22-12-2012 16:48
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Keep Jade or lose viewers
Jade shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Dionne and Camilla. She doesn't come close.
22-12-2012 16:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Agreed Don The likes of Camilla, Dionne, The twins are way ahead of Jade... 2bh I don't know why people are making such a big deal over it... If people thought jade was that great she'd get more shifts, its pretty clear they don't though.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 17:09 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-12-2012 17:03
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 16:58 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Jade shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Dionne and Camilla. She doesn't come close.

I'm fed up of the old girls, the new girls are fresh and full of energy.

and those big plastic tits, OMG no!
22-12-2012 17:06
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 17:03 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Agreed Don The likes of Camilla, Dionne, The twins are way ahead of Jade... 2bh I don't know why people are making such a big deal over it...

its simple, the old girls have been there a long time. we need fresh blood. the new girls on the whole wont do what the old girls will s when the old girls stop, there'll be fuck all except tame crap

thats why we need the likes of Jade, because shes prepared to do what is needed, unlike so many others!

I hate the girls with big fake tits, such a turn off, whereas the likes of Jade, all naturally, oh yes please!

all I'll say is, are you gonna keep the channel running? I see lots of comments about how chaps wont watch now cos its crap.
so anyone thats not watching, doesnt really affect the channel, its just chaps that actually spend the money, and I'm one that will stop if she goes.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 17:13 by welshken.)
22-12-2012 17:09
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

and before anyone says theres lots of new girls joining BS. I've spoken to a lot of them elsewhere, they wont do BSX levels!
22-12-2012 17:15
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

If you hate the likes of Camilla and the twins your watching the wrong channel mate, there's a reason why the likes of these girls have been there a long time and it's because they are the top girls in the buisness and the vast majority of people would much rather see them than the likes of the pretty unknown jade. BSX should be about seeing the bigger named girls in the buissness going further than on the free to air shows, Jade is not a bigger named girl so shouldn't be given shifts ahead of Camilla & co

If jade want's more shifts she should work on becoming a household name like Camilla, Preeti, Priya, Dionne as these are the big names most people want to see. Maybe jade can go on sexstation web show until the bigger girls call it time, which hopefully will be a long time yet.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
22-12-2012 17:25
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 17:25 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  If you hate the likes of Camilla and the twins your watching the wrong channel mate, there's a reason why the likes of these girls have been there a long time and it's because they are the top girls in the buisness and the vast majority of people would much rather see them than the likes of the pretty unknown jade. BSX should be about seeing the bigger named girls in the buissness going further than on the free to air shows, Jade is not a bigger named girl so shouldn't be given shifts ahead of Camilla & co

If jade want's more shifts she should work on becoming a household name like Camilla, Preeti, Priya, Dionne as these are the big names most people want to see. Maybe jade can go on sexstation web show until the bigger girls call it time, which hopefully will be a long time yet.

errr so how to the new girls get to be the big names? OK, you keep your old timers on BSX, until they say enough is enough, and then you'll have no one to take their place!
22-12-2012 17:31
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I guess BSX will do what they decide to. I know they'll lose my custom. Wonder how many posters actually part with money, cos thats the only thing that counts to BSX
22-12-2012 17:34
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the people who are being supportive. I have no plans to go and do sex station though. And if people don't like me then I guess you steer clear of looking in a few of these mags in 2013: club international, hustler, Mayfair and men only, as you will see my substandard face in them, also there's a lot more on the horizon for me that is being kept quiet for now but involves a lot more tv work but not just of the babeshow kind. I'm very young still and perhaps still learning but that doesn't mean I haven't been working my arse off, I was a full time model for 4 years before ever going on a babeshow and I have only been on babeshows since may/June this year so forgive me if you don't think I am quite up to par with girls who have been doing it for years, but you can't say I haven't tried hard!

The only thing I am annoyed about is the way I wasn't told until yesterday, I was waiting on a rota that never came, whilst being told by producers I was doing a good job. I was not booking anything else in until I had my rota, so to be told just a few days before Xmas I have no shifts when I was putting Babestation first above everything else has fucked me over just a tad! Good job as soon as I announced it shoots have been offered to me and other tv work I can't say much about right now.

So those of you that are interested just keep your eyes peeled as I'm not going anywhere soon. And to the rest of you just remember it takes time to become a household name it doesn't just happen over night!!
22-12-2012 17:45
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra