babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Keep Jade or lose viewers

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Keep Jade or lose viewers
Why would you ask ken anything? You'll get a 10 paragraph story of drivel about how great jade is and how camilla sickens him... The guy has issues if he reckons he buys x every night... Sad sad man, your opinions are all biased towards jade hence the title of this thread.

Think what you like of me ken, i think it's funny how easy you are to wind up. You can write as many "reviews" as you like, but it wont change a thing, jade has no shifts on X, camilla and the twins most certainly will have Smile

Hopefully you won't feel the need to buy it now and I won't have to see anymore of your boring dire biased reviews of Bsx favouring Jade ect utter drivel

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 18:55 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-12-2012 18:45
Find all posts by this user
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(22-12-2012 18:45 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Why would you ask ken anything? You'll get a 10 paragraph story of drivel about how great jade is and how camilla and the twins sickens him... The guy has issues if he reckons he buys x every night... Sad sad man lol
I suggest you don't reply to his posts then
22-12-2012 18:50
Banned

I've said all im saying on the matter, the fact jade has no shifts on BSX proves my point. Ken can crusade all he likes, its not gonna change anything, I hope he enjoys watching Camilla & co over xmas and the new year Smile

#RODGERS OUT
22-12-2012 19:03
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 18:50 )Poker King Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 18:45 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Why would you ask ken anything? You'll get a 10 paragraph story of drivel about how great jade is and how camilla and the twins sickens him... The guy has issues if he reckons he buys x every night... Sad sad man lol
I suggest you don't reply to his posts then

Poker king, all fernando does is try and post contraversial crap in the hope of sparking a riot, I think most forum members just ignore him now

Fernando, I have never said I watch every night but I do watch more than once a month, whereas you are a very rare viewer, by your own confession, and yet post as if you are an expert on BSX?

sure, I wax lyrical about Jade, I think she deserves it, why not. and no Camilla and the twins do not sicken me , at least try and be accurate, I've said I hate big fake tits.

Fernando, you cant even quote people accurately, you rarely bother with BSX, you just seem to be on here to post crap, thats the same old borning crap!

can we just assume that you dont like jade and will post some tedium of dire drivel in reply. See, I've saved you the trouble of pulling your head out your arse again. Isnt that kind of me!
22-12-2012 19:08
Banned

Its fernandez ... For Somebody who says i cant quote properly atleast get my name right yea?

And assume what you like about my opinions of jade.. I told her myself what i think anyway so you need not jump out in your shining armour to defend her..

Jade's post on here backed my argument up anyway so you might want to have a rethink Smile

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 19:18 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-12-2012 19:11
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 19:11 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Its fernandez ... For Somebody who says i cant quote properly atleast get my name right yea?

And assume what you like about my opinions of jade.. I told her myself what i think anyway so you need not jump out in your shining armour to defend her..

Jade's post on here backed my argument up anyway so you might want to have a rethink Smile

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh sorry, pardon me, I thought you had something interesting to say, my mistake.
22-12-2012 19:22
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

You say BSX will lose viewers if they don't keep Jade but what about the viewers they will lose by keeping her? The fact that Fernanda won't pay when she is on is just one example and there will be others who don't want to watch her (and other girls). There'll be people who pay just to see Jade yes but obviously not many.

I think you're in a minority with your views ken and obviously so do Babestation since they haven't given her any more shifts.
22-12-2012 19:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i'm a fan of the old guard such as Dionne , Camilla etc , but i'm also a fan of Jade as well, so i'm a bit disappointed that it looks like Jade won't be on BSX again, for me BSX should always make room for the new up and coming talent such as Jade, Jade will only get better with experience imo but she is not yet in the same league as Dionne and Camilla, i don't think Jade could pull off a solo show like Camilla, Dionne and others can yet, but i have enjoyed watching Jade on BSX and on the regular BS channels as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 20:42 by mr mystery.)
22-12-2012 19:38
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 19:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well i'm a fan of the old guard such as Dionne , Camilla etc , but i'm also a fan of Jade as well, so i'm a bit disappointed that it looks like Jade won't be on BSX again, for me BSX should always make room for the new up and coming talent such as Jade, Jade will only get better with experience imo but she is not yet in the same league as Dionne and Camilla, i don't think Jade could pull off a solo show like Camilla, Dionne and others can yet, but i have enjoyed watching Jade on BSX and on the regular BS channels as well .

I agree, mayebs she's not ready for a solo show, but if they dont let the up and coming have shifts, they'll be buggered. They cant keep pulling in the old girls forever.

(22-12-2012 19:36 )Don Tingley Wrote:  You say BSX will lose viewers if they don't keep Jade but what about the viewers they will lose by keeping her? The fact that Fernanda won't pay when she is on is just one example and there will be others who don't want to watch her (and other girls). There'll be people who pay just to see Jade yes but obviously not many.

I think you're in a minority with your views ken and obviously so do Babestation since they haven't given her any more shifts.

Fernando freely admits he only watches once a month, so the fast the he wont watch when shes on, and that I will, logically means a higher income for BSX of they kept her!

but anyway, the point has been made. Jade's said she was waiting in BSX, but has now made plans elsewhere, so the topic is redundant.
22-12-2012 23:28
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(22-12-2012 23:30 )welshken Wrote:  Jade's said she was waiting in BSX, but has now made plans elsewhere, so the topic is redundant.

Yes, I read her post yesterday. Why did you make this thread then if you think the "topic is redundant"?
22-12-2012 23:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra