gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Service Interruption

admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Service Interruption
If you make a note of the errors the cause of them can be investigated. Even if you just have the exact 400 number that should be enough to look into them.

Now that the move to the new home is complete we should at least not get anymore of the 500 internal server error messages that we've often seen in the past.
24-03-2009 20:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

admin Wrote:If you make a note of the errors the cause of them can be investigated. Even if you just have the exact 400 number that should be enough to look into them.

Now that the move to the new home is complete we should at least not get anymore of the 500 internal server error messages that we've often seen in the past.
We doth our caps to you good sir Tongue Big Grin Wink
24-03-2009 21:25
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

As far as i can tell, everything is back to normalSmile

Fingers crossedTongue
25-03-2009 08:15
m100 Away
Banned

Mine seems ok today. There might have been some other wierd stuff going on as bgafd was all over the place for me yesterday and my anti-virus wouldn't update. Whereas all other sites i went to were ok.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
25-03-2009 09:15
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to be, no errors and a good speed as well. One thing that'd be useful is if the two links to the forum on this page could be altered to http://www.babeshows.co.uk again, rather than http://174.133.5.18/~babevide/

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
25-03-2009 09:19
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

admin Wrote:Now that the move to the new home is complete we should at least not get anymore of the 500 internal server error messages that we've often seen in the past.

That's good, those 500 messages were pretty irritating, so it's great if the move has solved that problem.

The site is undoubtedly faster since the move too, so that makes two big plusses of the site relocation.
25-03-2009 09:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I still have a bit of a problem. Was ok this morniing but could not get to site normally this afternoon. Using the back door route I was given a new address for the site.
74.55.49.18 not 174.133.5.18 as before.
Had to edit my hosts file with this new value and it seems ok again.
What is going on?
I tried another computer with no host file setting and this cant find site with normal address.
I assume Tiscali has not updated yet.
25-03-2009 17:27
m100 Away
Banned

Exactly the same for me watcher - working perfectly this morning and now having the same problems as you.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2009 17:30 by m100.)
25-03-2009 17:29
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

TheWatcher Wrote:I still have a bit of a problem. Was ok this morniing but could not get to site normally this afternoon. Using the back door route I was given a new address for the site.
74.55.49.18 not 174.133.5.18 as before.
Had to edit my hosts file with this new value and it seems ok again.
What is going on?
I tried another computer with no host file setting and this cant find site with normal address.
I assume Tiscali has not updated yet.
Exactly what i found too, IP address is now 74.55.49.18, unsure why it's changed again?
However my isp is now fine (O2/Be), so no fiddling with HOSTS file.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
25-03-2009 17:29
admin. Offline
Administrator

skateguy Wrote:Seems to be, no errors and a good speed as well. One thing that'd be useful is if the two links to the forum on this page could be altered to http://www.babeshows.co.uk again, rather than http://174.133.5.18/~babevide/

Unfortunately there are still some people who are unable to access the site using http://www.babeshows.co.uk, even after 108 hours following the change. Accordingly we still need to maintain an alternative way in for now, as changing the links back at this time would effectively mean locking some people out.

Just out of interest, can any members still having problems say what ISP they use, unless it's Tiscali which we already know about?

Forum Admin
25-03-2009 18:42

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles