Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

New show coming to Freeview!

Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

New show coming to Freeview!
Well, not so new as it seems:

"hello yvette my name is graham i was speaking to amanda last night and she told me that babestation is coming to freeview is it true or not i was watching on tv always...."

"The admin team are sorry to announce that Party Girls will no longer be broadcast on Freeview, after tonight. With a little luck, we will soon be announcing an another exciting service, but for now we hope you’ve all enjoyed seeing Tiffany in our shows on Freeview.

However, don’t you worry yourselves! After the show finishes tonight, and from now on, you can catch Tiffany and Party Girls on our online service at http://www.tvalways.com. The show will go out as normal, you’ll just be watching it in a different way."

Is it just me or does it look like XXX turned into Party Land and Babestaion will be the same stream on SKY and Freeview?

Looks like what is coming.... I'll let you know if any of the girls spill some more beans when I next call in.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
20-03-2009 00:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

RE: New show coming to Freeview!
oh i just thought they meant that you can watch babestation on tvalways and that they were just confusing it! lol.

Makes financial sense to stick babestation on freeview as its gonna cost less than start a seperate show on there and the additional viewers from freeview calling and texting in would at least cover the costs of sticking babestation on freeview and give them more of a profit than having an extra set of girls on. If that makes sense to anyone but me, i am impressed cos i don't think i explained it well......
20-03-2009 00:13
Find all posts by this user
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Yep, sure does make sense Shandy. From your explaination and a business point of view. Imagine the unprecedented coverage of the original and best 'late night chat show'. Babestation will truly smash everyone out the ballpark.

I'm still psyched i've got SKY back. Much better reception in my area than FV had.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
20-03-2009 00:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

as long as i get to see morgan, amanda, rachel and charlie on freeview again i am happy Smile
but if the picture quality is better than party girls's was then it will be worth it
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2009 00:31 by G@Z!.)
20-03-2009 00:28
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:oh i just thought they meant that you can watch babestation on tvalways and that they were just confusing it! lol.

Makes financial sense to stick babestation on freeview as its gonna cost less than start a seperate show on there and the additional viewers from freeview calling and texting in would at least cover the costs of sticking babestation on freeview and give them more of a profit than having an extra set of girls on. If that makes sense to anyone but me, i am impressed cos i don't think i explained it well......

As long as Charlie is back I'll be well pleased!

On the last show Donna and Morgan did say they "will be back soon-ish". Here's another direct quote from the last show

Donna: we obviously won't be on Freeview past today as Party Girls
Morgan: but we will be soon

Hoping that wasn't just speculation on their part.

I also read that the new 24 hour channel "QUEST" will actually only be running from 10am until midnight and would sell the remaining hours to other broadcasters. It'll be interesting to see who gets the 12-10am slot!
20-03-2009 00:34
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Donna said to me in her blog that it's going to be babestation, just check that outRolleyes.

however she said that the party land will not be as good as party girls, maybe I have to wait a bit more to see boobie flashing.

Sad

anymore girls and I will explode!
20-03-2009 00:51
tsurugi Offline
Banned

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Donna said to me in her blog that it's going to be babestation, just check that outRolleyes.

however she said that the party land will not be as good as party girls, maybe I have to wait a bit more to see boobie flashing.

Sad

how she work that one out
20-03-2009 00:57
Shandy Offline

From all the bits we've seen, They're obviously trying to stream babestation from sky onto freeview. Until we hear anything official, this is the most likely scenario Smile

As for PartyLand, Its on sky now, its just a rebranding of LiveXXX (which, correctly if i am wrong, is owned by Cellcast?), its on sky from 9 - 5.30 and freeview gets the same channel only it starts at 1am.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2009 01:00 by Shandy.)
20-03-2009 00:58
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

The picture quality of Partyland is infinitely sharper than Partygirls and it's in digital widescreen. Not only that, but there's a major part of the screen filled with flesh instead of phone numbers and I wish the other channels were identical in those respects. I'm not a big Lolly Badcock fan though and to date the other girls haven't been that wonderful either.
20-03-2009 04:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Jonnieboy Wrote:I also read that the new 24 hour channel "QUEST" will actually only be running from 10am until midnight and would sell the remaining hours to other broadcasters. It'll be interesting to see who gets the 12-10am slot!

Quest channel launches on 14 May.
There is more info here

http://www.questtv.co.uk
20-03-2009 11:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV