Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

New show coming to Freeview!

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: New show coming to Freeview!
It's always a pleasure to welome Big Boobies to the forum.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
27-04-2009 10:17
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I woke up about 4.30am last night and put PartyPeople on. Kelly was on the main screen and Geri and Donna were talking on the mic in a little box in the bottom right hand corner of screen (so much better than the full split screen)
Geri said "our show would be coming back soon". By "our show" she clearly implied either PartyGirls or a clone of that show.
I rarely see PartyPeople since it is on at the wrong time for me but it seems to be turning into PartyGirls bit by bit. More of the PartyGirls seem to be on the show these days and last night Geri and Donna did the "two girls, one phone thing" while stroking each other. Anybody who had been out of the country for the last few months and tuned in then would have thought it was PartyGirls with a full screen display.
30-04-2009 09:41
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. That sounds hopeful ; it cant happen quick enough! Actually last night (Wednesday) before bed I had a look on my programme guide on my DVD/Video recorder and Quest TV is listed with various time slots. But when you look further it just says news,factual,entertainment or similar and then a new channel starting soon. I'm still wondering if the "New Party Girls" programme will use one of those slots on Channel 47.I think it starts on 14th May so I suppose we will find out soon. What would be ideal as far as I am concerned would be to turn Party People (Channel 37) into the "new" programme. All the presenters are there already and there have been many well-documented nip-slips! Besides don't most people expect a night-time chat show hosted by female models to show their tits!
I've often thought that the girls on Party People must feel quite restrained about being covered up and frustrated as well. Perhaps thats why there are so many nip-slips because they want a change in the rules.Its also full-screen and very clear.Just a thought!
30-04-2009 11:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Big Boobies Wrote:Hi there. That sounds hopeful ; it cant happen quick enough! Actually last night (Wednesday) before bed I had a look on my programme guide on my DVD/Video recorder and Quest TV is listed with various time slots. But when you look further it just says news,factual,entertainment or similar and then a new channel starting soon. I'm still wondering if the "New Party Girls" programme will use one of those slots on Channel 47.I think it starts on 14th May so I suppose we will find out soon. What would be ideal as far as I am concerned would be to turn Party People (Channel 37) into the "new" programme. All the presenters are there already and there have been many well-documented nip-slips! Besides don't most people expect a night-time chat show hosted by female models to show their tits!
I've often thought that the girls on Party People must feel quite restrained about being covered up and frustrated as well. Perhaps thats why there are so many nip-slips because they want a change in the rules.Its also full-screen and very clear.Just a thought!
My best guess would also be channel 47.
I think you may upset some of the PartyPeople fans on this forum by suggesting that PartyPeople is changed into PartyGirls. They seem quite happy with their nipslips. I prefer the tits out myself. Big Grin
30-04-2009 11:53
edward357 Offline
Junior Poster

The more channels on freeview, the better I say!
30-04-2009 15:43
19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

Toungue RE: New show coming to Freeview!
edward357 Wrote:The more channels on freeview, the better I say!

I recently retuned my freeview box in & Smile TV 2 disappeared from it's space on 46 but has reappeared on 800 & something! It's the next one down from BBC 1. Nothing on it yet though so maybe it will be soon back as PG or something similar. Anything to see the gorgeous Morgan & Charlie doing their thing together.TongueBig Grin
30-04-2009 15:50
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I have received info today that the new show, if or when it arrives will not be coming soon. Sad
ie not on Quest, channel 47 starting on 14 May.
Sorry for bad news.
01-05-2009 10:28
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

... and there's nothing that looks like a new ofcom license for an adult chat channel at
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/main.htm

Quest is Discovery Channel lite.
01-05-2009 17:31
Deb x Away
Master Poster

I'd settle for a show on freeview that broadcasts before 1am.
I thought I had more to say, but actually, that's all...Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 02:35 by Deb x.)
02-05-2009 02:34
Bunna Away
On Leave

Deb x Wrote:I'd settle for a show on freeview that broadcasts before 1am.
I thought I had more to say, but actually, that's all...Smile

Sometimes less is more........though not in this caseTongue

I agree Deb, an earlier show on freeview would be welcome & may improve my tardiness where work is concerned.Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
02-05-2009 02:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV