babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

New show coming to Freeview!

Shandy Offline

RE: New show coming to Freeview!
am presuming its going to be a stream of whats on sky, as it seems like they're trying to cut costs a bit since they now ditched BS2 to have pp3am on sky too now, plus there was talk before that it was babestation being streamed onto freeview.
09-05-2009 13:38
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

it bloody better be i hope they don't do a partyland and do some over watering down Shy
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2009 13:46 by G@Z!.)
09-05-2009 13:45
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

cdm79 Wrote:Babestation is coming on to Freeview next week! On Babestation 1 last night there was an advert/graphic saying that it launches on the 13th. Amanda also talked briefly about it at the very end of the show. She said to re tune your Freeview boxes, it'll be on Smile TV2 and is on 12AM to 5AM.
It starts Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Not sure if it is a separate show or just a feed of Babestation 1 on Sky. Hope they don't have to tone things down like Partyland once the Freeview show starts.
Happy days are here again!

Nothing on the epg yet though.
09-05-2009 14:23
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just had confirmation from admin this afternoon that the show is definitely coming back. No details given of what channel and times.
My own personal guess is that it will be on Quest channel 47 frequency (channel number might be different) because that starts on 14May and ends transmission at midnight each day. This fits in with the times already given in this thread by others for the new program.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
09-05-2009 16:29
Shandy Offline

well amanda's said here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid126783 that babestation will be on freeview from tuesday night, but not on 46, but a better channel location, no idea what she means by that, either its near pp3am and partyland or its just right out the way and apparantly they won't change much when its on freeview, so guessin it might not be as covered up as partyland was at first.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2009 16:44 by Shandy.)
09-05-2009 16:43
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:Just had confirmation from admin this afternoon that the show is definitely coming back. No details given of what channel and times.
My own personal guess is that it will be on Quest channel 47 frequency (channel number might be different) because that starts on 14May and ends transmission at midnight each day. This fits in with the times already given in this thread by others for the new program.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I wouldn't be suprised if they weren't using the free Quest hours but as to the channel number I would be amazed to see Quest airing this show on their own channel. Amanda is saying that she thinks they have a better Freeview channel number than before, which I guess means a higher number because ofcom think under 18s haven't mastered the use of the down arrow on the remote.

On the other hand if it is a new channel you'd think it would show up on a rescan, because it's not long till Wednesday.

Things are lookin up Big Grin Big Grin
09-05-2009 16:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

By better freeview channel they probably mean not a compressed data low bandwidth channel like 46 was, which means we get a proper high quality picture.
09-05-2009 17:03
m100 Away
Banned

There's a lot of unused numbers/redundant channels on freeview - they might have got the old nuts channel number - which still shows up as a channel months after it closed so it wouldn't turn up on a rescan. Surely they can't tone it down like partyland - if they do they'll lose viewers after the first few nights.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
09-05-2009 20:22
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:By better freeview channel they probably mean not a compressed data low bandwidth channel like 46 was, which means we get a proper high quality picture.
Might be wrong but I don't think the bandwidth is tied to the channel like that.

You remember what Daryl Morgan said about how they had to put their tits away at 5am on Partyland because they are next to the kids channels? That's what I think Amanda means by location - ofcon will let them do more if they are tucked away down the bottom of the epg like, say, televisionx.
10-05-2009 05:49
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

m100 Wrote:Surely they can't tone it down like partyland - if they do they'll lose viewers after the first few nights.

If they are going to show Babestation, I think it would be a bit catastrophic for Babestation's reputation if it got toned down, so that the Sky viewers were getting a toned down Babestation too. Mind you they have got Babestation 2 as well, so I guess they could get away with toning down that since they would still have the other channel, and they have already used Babestation 2 to show Party People anyway, although that was after 3:00.
10-05-2009 12:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV