* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Looking Fit In Sexy Kit!

Howard Canuget Away
Apprentice Poster

Looking Fit In Sexy Kit!
I imagine everyone on this forum is addicted to the beauty of the female form. We are also, I suspect, not totally wise to the mysteries of the female mind. Conversely, the ladies do not necessarily fully understand the male brain, so I have started this thread to help the daytime girls dress in a way that will cause us loss of control of our phone bills.
Girls, the sexiest piece of kit you can wear is a miniskirt. Look at the success of web sites like Onlytease. It may surprise you, but a micro skirt, which is a glorified belt, is not nearly as good. One reason is that on screen girls in very short skirts/dresses have to either;
1/ Sit upright with legs crossed or knees welded together.
2/ Lying down, legs crossed or closed, again trying to retain their modesty in fear of the regulator.
Closed or crossed legs send negative messages to the male brain, “not available”, “not in the mood” and “you have no chance” spring to mind. Compare that to a girl in a nice mini standing in the office with her legs apart, leaning on her desk or slowly looking for a document in the lower drawers of the filing cabinet while she teases the life out of us. She can just about retain her modesty until she chooses otherwise, and thwart the regulator as the phone lines get hot. The same message applies lying down, please try to keep the knees a little apart for us, it is so inviting.
Tights or pull ups are awesome with a mini, socks only occasionally please. Pleated or plain A line skirts are fabulous for showing of the female curves, especially if the waist line is not too high or too low and not covered by a top. Tight miniskirts can also be good but tights or hold ups are essential. Short dresses can also add nice variety, but need to be neat fitting at the waist and tights worn. Some bikini’s can be good for a change, but trousers, shorts and leggings are not feminine enough to excite. Why not change outfits every hour, it would make us keep checking what kit you are wearing.
If the producers get the girls to go with all this, I am going to have some difficulty explaining the phone bill.
Your comments please, especially from the girls!!
21-01-2013 22:47
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed