gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Xpanded - Freeview

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Xpanded - Freeview
As a Freeviewer, I was looking forward to the first show on ch180 last night, and was intending to post some caps.
This is not possible since my recording failed, and also I have only just read the copyright thread in this section of the forum that says no screen caps are allowed to be posted anyway. Sad
I saw a few minutes after midnight and a further few minutes around 4am last night. In both cases it was something like my pic below, with 3 girls on screen and large OSG.
Is the show normally like this? If so, I will not be bothering with it again.

[Image: image-C511_51011514.jpg]
24-01-2013 11:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview - ch180
Yes pretty much
24-01-2013 19:26
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

The picture quality was awful as well.

I was under the impression that they were using the old Playboy TV Chat slot, and that had a half decent picture.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
24-01-2013 22:10
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2013 22:10 )Matsui Wrote:  The picture quality was awful as well.

I was under the impression that they were using the old Playboy TV Chat slot, and that had a half decent picture.
they are using that slot as the channel that went off air then Playboy TV Chat started at 12am went off air.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 22:55 by dave34.)
24-01-2013 22:54
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

So the channel just looks like crap on all platforms then?

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
24-01-2013 22:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I checked out to see if there was any deference in picture quality between Sky and freeview last night, using the same TV and all settings on my TV exactly for Sky and freeview the picture quality was worse on freeview than Sky and Sky isn't the best .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-01-2013 23:10
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Well I'm off the Sutton Coldfield TX for my TV and don't get the greatest of signals for a lot of Freeview, but xxXpanded was fine on my terrestrial tv, picture same as & no worse than Sky. It was fine to watch with no problems.

Looking forward to seeing my favourite beautiful fluffy HoneyHeart ScottHeart on Freeview at midnight!WinkTongueHeart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
24-01-2013 23:36
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night at midnight it was the "Happy Hour" (26p per min) which uses a large logo. 3 girls on screen at the same time, Honey, Billie and Porcha.
It was a bit better later on (46p per min) when they used a smaller logo and better still even later when they had only 2 girls on screen, Honey and Nicki and the smaller logo. The Happy hour with the large logo returned at 4.30am.
I thought the picture quality was ok.
Logo sizes are as shown in pic below.

[Image: image-45A0_5102799D.jpg]
25-01-2013 12:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

You REALLY know how to flatter the women with your drawings don't you Wink ? Oddly, they're turning me on though.....

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-01-2013 13:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-01-2013 13:45 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  You REALLY know how to flatter the women with your drawings don't you Wink ? Oddly, they're turning me on though.....

It's a big improvement on his first effort though, has to be said laughWink
25-01-2013 14:05

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles