babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids

Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids
Here's the long awaited video of Kimberley in her latex, finally got it uploaded lol. Sorry about the audio guys, its recording from my mac but has an echo for some reason. Enjoy!

10-03-2013 20:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(10-03-2013 00:54 )Longtimecaller Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 12:13 )LatexRyan Wrote:  You wouldn't have happened to record any video of Kimberley during her latex stint, as I missed it unfortunately.

I do have the video for it, unfortunately the sound has an echo to it which i have no idea how it happened, but i can try get it uploaded either tonight or tomorrow for you.

Think we need to get some photographers to do some shoots with the gorgeous Kimberley, id love to see some professional published shots of her in latex, the quality of the web stream just doesn't do it justice.

Saying that I haven't seen her post in here in a while, hope shes still reading Smile

I have spoken to pro photographer (and latexotica's official photographer) Mark Cremona about Kimberley getting several pro shoots done with friends and he's going to get them arranged.

She's probably reading, but I think that she'll be too busy playing CoD right now.

If you're reading this Kimberley, we all love what you do and look forward to seeing you return on the 20th March for another night, hopefully an all-latex night this time Wink
11-03-2013 01:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(11-03-2013 01:17 )LatexRyan Wrote:  If you're reading this Kimberley, we all love what you do and look forward to seeing you return on the 20th March for another night, hopefully an all-latex night this time Wink

Awww thank you.. Cannot wait until the 20th either.. Lots of latex Wink mwah!!!!
11-03-2013 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Well ladies and gents it looks like our lovely lass has picked up another shift for tomorrow, very excited to see her tomorrow.

Hopefully this time we can see her solo a bit more often after last weeks debacle in which she had 33 minutes of solo screen time, and in which a veteran (Danni Levy) was on screen for 1 hour and 10 minutes more that Kimberely overall.
12-03-2013 22:23
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Kimberley has been simply outstanding so far tonight, utterly fantastic.
14-03-2013 00:32
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

After last night, I think the only question I now have regarding Kimberley is - when can she graduate, she looks ready now
14-03-2013 19:35
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(14-03-2013 19:35 )LatexRyan Wrote:  After last night, I think the only question I now have regarding Kimberley is - when can she graduate, she looks ready now

I 2nd this Smile
14-03-2013 22:38
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

For those who missed her on screen last night, or for those that just want to watch again, I have uploaded 4 videos of kimberley from last nights show. I will add caps when i can. Enjoy

Grey Lingerie

Latex Part 1

Latex Part 2

Topless

15-03-2013 00:57
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Just a quick reminder that our lovely lass Kimberley is once again on our screens tonight.

She'll be alongside Danni Levy tonight though - which has me worried, hopefully it won't be like the 6th when Kimberley got barely any screen time. I wonder if there will be a 3rd girl on tonight?
20-03-2013 14:43
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(20-03-2013 14:43 )LatexRyan Wrote:  Just a quick reminder that our lovely lass Kimberley is once again on our screens tonight.

She'll be alongside Danni Levy tonight though - which has me worried, hopefully it won't be like the 6th when Kimberley got barely any screen time. I wonder if there will be a 3rd girl on tonight?

It'll be me, Danni Levy & Xena who you may have seen on the Babestation Academy Webstream and Babestation Cams x
20-03-2013 15:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV