clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thai Hardcore Not Broadcasting

richpk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Thai Hardcore Not Broadcasting
(23-03-2013 12:29 )hummer Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 16:32 )richpk Wrote:  maybe they need to pay a bigger bribe?

As Schizoid Man says I think the problem with the police was dealt with, otherwise I don't see how they could have been back online again fairly quickly as they were. But Thailand is an odd place though, so you never know what could have happened. Even if they weren't raided again, maybe they were nervous that they would be at sometime and that was part of the reason for them going offline again.

I know that some of the cam site girls have been raided, so maybe they were playing safe. i know you do have to pay the police off sometime to overlook certain things out there, but was really joking with that comment. should have added a smiley face or something Blush
23-03-2013 16:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
exhalay Offline
Apprentice Poster

I only found that show a couple of weeks before its demise, so I'm sorry it went just after I discovered it. Pity more people didn't support it.
23-03-2013 23:16
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I've noticed that hardcore shows don't seem to attract as many callers as the usual 'babe' shows, even though I assume there are plenty of viewers, which therefore makes it hard for them to survive.
29-03-2013 22:27
Sgt Dodger Offline

There's no mystery here. The thai show simply wasn't successful enough at bringing the calls in and was dropped. I guess that ladyboys didn't prompt many people to call, or not enough to keep the show alive anyway.
22-04-2013 10:34
dace Offline
Senior Poster

they would have been better using a more traditional cam method i.e. pay for minutes on cam with the girls/boys
22-04-2013 13:37

gemma hiles