Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

New Age Verification System For Web Site

darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

New Age Verification System For Web Site
There will be a new age verification for the studio 66 coming soon i only found this out when i emailed the site to see where all the xxx content had gone to this is the reply i got:

At the moment we're in the process of enhancing the age-verification process. This is in line with the requirements of ATVOD when users wish to view adult content from a UK publisher. Whilst every process we currently use to allow users to join the site specifically requires them to confirm that they are 18, there is now a requirement that the age must be proven in a more rigorous manner.

Within the next few days we shall have an automated system that can be used to confirm the status of all subscribers. Until that is implemented, as a precaution, we have suspended the stronger content on the Studio66 TV site.

However, if you have subscribed via CCBill, we can manually verify and authorise your account. To do that, we will require via Email a scan or photo of a current photo ID (e.g. driving licence) that clearly shows your date of birth and has the same name and address as was used to sign up. A photo/scan of a passport would be acceptable if accompanied by a copy of a utility bill (less that 3 months old) showing the customer address.

So today i have had to send a picture of my passport and a utility bill so i can few the content even though i paid with my credit card it's a joke

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-02-2013 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: New Age Verification System For Web Site
Ridiculous, overly paranoid nonsense!!!

It's not like the content is super hardcore or dangerous!

A credit card isn't enough? What teen has a credit card, who isn't mature enough to see a vagina??

Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 16:02 by mrmann.)
25-02-2013 15:59
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Well looks like I might cancel my membership as somehow I don't fancy giving them a copy of my passport
25-02-2013 21:33
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

Crazy, the recent Ofcom warning came as a result of STD66 storing the wrong data on the wrong servers & staff errors etc, and they want you to send scans of passports?

And do they stipulate these new requirements before you sign up?
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 22:22 by MONEY BANG.)
25-02-2013 22:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

This sounds really suspect are you sure its the authentic site and not some fake one

would private message them from here and see what they say but im not 100% sure but somethings up no credit card processor would go to these lengths and all the information they are asking for is really sensitve data which leads me to believe someting bogus is going on

(25-02-2013 15:45 )darren73 Wrote:  There will be a new age verification for the studio 66 coming soon i only found this out when i emailed the site to see where all the xxx content had gone to this is the reply i got:

At the moment we're in the process of enhancing the age-verification process. This is in line with the requirements of ATVOD when users wish to view adult content from a UK publisher. Whilst every process we currently use to allow users to join the site specifically requires them to confirm that they are 18, there is now a requirement that the age must be proven in a more rigorous manner.

Within the next few days we shall have an automated system that can be used to confirm the status of all subscribers. Until that is implemented, as a precaution, we have suspended the stronger content on the Studio66 TV site.

However, if you have subscribed via CCBill, we can manually verify and authorise your account. To do that, we will require via Email a scan or photo of a current photo ID (e.g. driving licence) that clearly shows your date of birth and has the same name and address as was used to sign up. A photo/scan of a passport would be acceptable if accompanied by a copy of a utility bill (less that 3 months old) showing the customer address.

So today i have had to send a picture of my passport and a utility bill so i can few the content even though i paid with my credit card it's a joke

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 23:09 by HannahsPet.)
25-02-2013 22:59
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Yes it is for real i email the tech guy at studio 66 like i have before to see why the xxx content had gone and he emailed me back and that was what i received back the gentlemen's name was Alan Robertson - Studio 66 TV who runs the site as soon as i sent the info to him i could see all the xxx content so this is real i was the one who approached him first here his email address
alan@studio66tv.com

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
26-02-2013 01:10
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2013 22:20 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  And do they stipulate these new requirements before you sign up?

I assume not because the OP says it's just a temporary measure.
26-02-2013 01:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty sick sign of the times.
26-02-2013 01:14
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(25-02-2013 21:33 )fucu2 Wrote:  Well looks like I might cancel my membership as somehow I don't fancy giving them a copy of my passport

This will be quite popular cos I don't see many people willingly handing out copies of their passport and bills on the internet.
26-02-2013 06:59
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2013 06:59 )unparalleled Wrote:  This will be quite popular cos I don't see many people willingly handing out copies of their passport and bills on the internet.

If it's a temporary measure as stated they won't need to will they?
26-02-2013 10:22

Click here to watch Studio 66