clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Casting Couch Audition Helper Wanted

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Casting Couch Audition Helper Wanted
Hi there

We are a small based modelling agency based in the South East and looking for someone that could help with our interviews for future models

This may involve taking a few snaps, working the camera, general office work, data logging etc. Hours are flexible, men and women both welcome

Phone number and company name all available

Please message me for details

Thanks

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 18:00 by PinderPuller77.)
28-02-2013 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Casting Couch Audition Helper Wanted
[Image: Karl-Pilkington.gif]
28-02-2013 18:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Thanks very much for your very productive and helpful comment and you just gota love Karl! lol haha

But we are a legitimate firm and have websites and phone numbers to prove it.

Thanks for your time

28-02-2013 18:16
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

I am a serious contender, when do you want me to start please??RolleyesCoolImportant

28-02-2013 18:20
TheTrooper Offline
Licking Amy Lu's feet

(28-02-2013 18:16 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  But we are a legitimate firm and have websites and phone numbers to prove it.

Please post a link to your website.
Cheers
28-02-2013 18:38
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

If this was a truly genuine request, would they really word it as such...????

Surely something along the lines of 'production assistant' would be more likely...???

For my money; and I don't have much; Don called it about right........

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
28-02-2013 23:38
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Oh dear, who would have thought a genuine advert for legitimate modelling agency would have got received so negatively

My apologies for not phrasing and wording my advert properly as I was in a rush and leaving the office at the time so here we go again..

We are seeking a genuine honest and loyal person to come and work with us, be that in any capacity. Website, phone numbers, details all available on request. This is my last post on the subject as we also do advertise on websites and in various magazines etc

The title wouldn't be called production assistant as that is not in the clarity of the job description, the job title would be "recruitment assistant"

We have various contacts with numerous lad magazine, FHM, Loaded, Nuts and a whole loads of internet modelling sites. Also take part in catalogue work and clothing

As I say, for those that are genuine and interested would love to hear from you, for the rest of you, why be so paranoid from a harmless advert??!!!

And then you wonder why this section of the forum doesn't have many posts

Best regards

Dave (Senior Manager)

P.S most sites and mags we advertise in we don't get all this scrutiny and accusation, many thanks to all those have applied and hope you are enjoying our website

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 21:49 by PinderPuller77.)
01-03-2013 21:26
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

You mean the website that you still haven't put a link to...??? bladewave

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
01-03-2013 22:32
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(01-03-2013 21:26 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Oh dear, who would have thought a genuine advert for legitimate modelling agency would have got received so negatively

My apologies for not phrasing and wording my advert properly as I was in a rush and leaving the office at the time so here we go again..

We are seeking a genuine honest and loyal person to come and work with us, be that in any capacity. Website, phone numbers, details all available on request. This is my last post on the subject as we also do advertise on websites and in various magazines etc

The title wouldn't be called production assistant as that is not in the clarity of the job description, the job title would be "recruitment assistant"

We have various contacts with numerous lad magazine, FHM, Loaded, Nuts and a whole loads of internet modelling sites. Also take part in catalogue work and clothing

As I say, for those that are genuine and interested would love to hear from you, for the rest of you, why be so paranoid from a harmless advert??!!!

And then you wonder why this section of the forum doesn't have many posts

Best regards

Dave (Senior Manager)

P.S most sites and mags we advertise in we don't get all this scrutiny and accusation, many thanks to all those have applied and hope you are enjoying our website

Yes, who'd have thought you wouldn't be taken seriously. Maybe it's all those weird PM's you sent to people asking who they were wanking to when you first joined the forum. Or maybe it's your many posts in the wank buddy thread... Rolleyes
02-03-2013 00:15
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Ths thread is pure jokes! Looks like Stevie called this guy out!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-03-2013 00:59

gemma hiles