Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Vice Versa ?

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Vice Versa ?
Maybe we on this forum have been looking at this topic in a completely one way view.
Maybe,just maybe we should start looking at the babechannels themselves and asking why they are not giving us something to fight for.
Since Bangbabes were scuttled over 2 years now,all the remaining channels have moderated their shows to a level that would be classed as (12) on our european servers.
I think instead of thinking about challenging Ofcom,we should actually be challenging these people that run the different Babechannels and asking them why they are even on air if all they want to put out is the garbage that is now the Babechannels.
They never ever come on this forum to explain why they are so tame,it`s because a lot of silly young people with a lot of spare money for a phonecall,(which will probably be in the region of £10.00 plus when they get their bill) will phone in and think the girl they are talking to is in love with them.

So I come back to the point I am trying to get over.Who do we blame? Huh
03-03-2013 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: Vice Versa ?
(03-03-2013 22:42 )gtheboy Wrote:  Maybe we on this forum have been looking at this topic in a completely one way view.
Maybe,just maybe we should start looking at the babechannels themselves and asking why they are not giving us something to fight for.
Since Bangbabes were scuttled over 2 years now,all the remaining channels have moderated their shows to a level that would be classed as (12) on our european servers.

my have been, but don't think that ofcom aren't to blame.

It was before bangbabes it was happening, just wasn't as obvious.

what classification have you used BBFC? link please?

(03-03-2013 22:42 )gtheboy Wrote:  I think instead of thinking about challenging Ofcom,we should actually be challenging these people that run the different Babechannels and asking them why they are even on air if all they want to put out is the garbage that is now the Babechannels.

Because the babechannels want to make money and there are people out there willing to pay?

If they're making money what's going to stop them, they'll just adapt to the rules, happens everywhere in the industry.

(03-03-2013 22:42 )gtheboy Wrote:  They never ever come on this forum to explain why they are so tame,it`s because a lot of silly young people with a lot of spare money for a phonecall,(which will probably be in the region of £10.00 plus when they get their bill) will phone in and think the girl they are talking to is in love with them.

So I come back to the point I am trying to get over.Who do we blame? Huh

The channels are on this forum, not sure of usernames.

I would say there are far more older people, the younger people tend to be going for the cam sites.

We blame the babechannels for forcing ofcom to do what they're doing, and ofcom for doing what their doing to the babechannels. Big Grin

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 00:20 by RCTV.)
04-03-2013 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply