Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daytime Girls Doing Night Shows

LiveForever89 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Daytime Girls Doing Night Shows
I understand they might not be able to do it for contractual, other work-commitments, personal reasons; but I know myself as a once in a blue-moon caller that if I saw the likes of Teejay, Mikaela, Hannah Martin doing a night show I'd call in a heartbeat. The night-show schedule has been predictable for months now. The last genuine surprise I saw was Olivia doing a night show, a girl I'd watched for months on daytime. Even when there's new girls doing night slots, you flick over and they've already got their tits out. I just think if a few of the daytime girls did a night show even just once a month it would improve the format, viewers would be able to see their favourite girls, it would generate more revenue and stick a few extra quid in the girls pockets.

Thoughts/feedback appreciated.

Cheers.
06-03-2013 18:58
Find all posts by this user
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime Girls Doing Night Shows
This subject has been debated since day shows began.In fact there is a few dedicated threads to it elswhere .The problem is not all "day girlsare willing to put their boobs on display .When some have appeared ,often to great success the next step is regular night shows ,until they become regulars on nights and "everybody's" bored with them .Once every 2-3 months would keep it to being an "event",a bit like how Fernanda does it .
06-03-2013 19:34
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

Levi at RLC is in that Fernanda category, perhaps. Maybe even Adele, who mixes up daytime and nighttime slots?

The long, drawn out progression of Gemma Hiles from day show to (quasi) night show has been instructive. It started with the regular "tease hour" slot, extending into a ten-o'clock show, but still not going fully topless, and eventually the occasional night up to midnight. Interesting because, as you say, the extended Gemma Hiles tease hour(s) does feel like more of an "event" than other girls' shows.

(I would call her more often, 'cause she is hot as hell, but I don't think she's all that great on the phones -- very unresponsive and it is less of a dirty conversation that it is a continuous loop of her saying "ooo, yeah, baby, fuck me" in different permutations.)

All down to who is comfortable with what, of course.
09-03-2013 19:36
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Re-day girls doing quasi-night shows.
Paige Tyler was the same nipple covers and hand bras for the best part of 12 months (and these were all night shows not just 1or 2 hour specials).
Cherri Hart is another who went months and months with just the odd nipple flash .Even then it was only one and if you blinked you missed it !There's probably more ,but these 2 spring readilly to mind .Oh yes the Irish girl Cleo ex B.S.was another one .Could be the girls "shyness" or just a cynical ploy to get callers to ring in and be the "first to talk me out of my bra".
Most of these "tease"hour specials are tamer than the good old day shows of 09/10.
13-03-2013 04:05
Thread Closed