Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not
Some models never appear without their stockings and suspenders, others like the college girl look. And a model like Lori doesn't bother with clothes at all. It would be interesting to know what the fans of the shows think about the outfits that are worn, and maybe come up with a few suggestions themselves. Because you have to admit these shows are becoming the height of fucking tedium right now. Who knows the girls may appreciate some feedback from us wankers. Me personally I like the simple summery cotton dress that the model as difficulty in keeping on. and underneath a pair of white panties that doesn't stick as close to her like some of the ugly tattoos that most girls are now adorned with. So come on suggestions. You never know the girls might just take note. and when you see a suggestion of yours being worn. Just imagine the added pleasure you will get from banging the old bishop with added gusto at your involvement.
16-03-2013 00:55
Find all posts by this user
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not.
Gimping is the way forward laugh

[Image: gimp-suit.jpg#gimp%20suit%20480x600]

The last days are here...
16-03-2013 09:45
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Anything ofcom "deem unsuitable" must be the popular choice .i.e. The classic uniforms - s.g.,nurse , wpc ,secretary ,air hostess.etc.
I would suggest the channels and most of the girls already know what look brings in more calls .But you can never have too many suggestions !
16-03-2013 13:10
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

I'd like more teasy upskirt type stuff, with skirts and dresses kept on for longer in nightshow scenarios. The classic uniforms are great, but not used to best effect IMO.

Too many dull lingerie outfits.

I think naked/hand thong is total waste of airtime. If you can't show pussy the game is all about tease and tension, so use clothes to produce that imaginatively.
16-03-2013 14:24
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(16-03-2013 14:24 )Lotuseater Wrote:  I'd like more teasy upskirt type stuff, with skirts and dresses kept on for longer in nightshow scenarios. The classic uniforms are great, but not used to best effect IMO.

I think naked/hand thong is total waste of airtime. If you can't show pussy the game is all about tease and tension, so use clothes to produce that imaginatively.

My thoughts exactly Lotus.
16-03-2013 18:44
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(16-03-2013 14:24 )Lotuseater Wrote:  I'd like more teasy upskirt type stuff, with skirts and dresses kept on for longer in nightshow scenarios. The classic uniforms are great, but not used to best effect IMO.

Gotta agree with this. If they are not going to be allowed get all fully nudie like, and they are not, then tease is the best way to go.

I'd like to see some Summer dresses, surprisingly when it's Summer, you know the thing, floaty below the knee dresses that might be lifted up by the slightest suggestion of a mere zephyr.

Or some elegant evening dresses that can be discarded to reveal the lingerie or lack thereof underneath. Tease me, tease me. Wink

Having said all that the only mode of dress so far that has left me with a jaw hanging down like a slack jawed dribbling yokel was when Fernanda did that latex cop routine with the sunglasses and cap.

That was nice. Wink
16-03-2013 20:05
terence Offline

Shopia knights red catsuit wasn't to shabby either!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-03-2013 20:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(16-03-2013 20:11 )terence Wrote:  Shopia knights red catsuit wasn't to shabby either!

Nor was Sophia's Tongue But I agree with the sentiment, love to see the girls wearing catsuits (wish more of them would). I'm also a big fan of wet look leggings, but thankfully I'm quite well catered for in that department on the dayshows.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-03-2013 20:34
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2013 20:05 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  I'd like to see some Summer dresses, surprisingly when it's Summer, you know the thing, floaty below the knee dresses that might be lifted up by the slightest suggestion of a mere zephyr.
Agreed. For me, this was one of Caty's standout outfits from last summer. A simple dress with no bottoms underneath. The tease elements were endless.

[Image: image-27FC_4FC79494.jpg]
16-03-2013 20:46
terence Offline

(16-03-2013 20:34 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 20:11 )terence Wrote:  Shopia knights red catsuit wasn't to shabby either!

Nor was Sophia's Tongue But I agree with the sentiment, love to see the girls wearing catsuits (wish more of them would). I'm also a big fan of wet look leggings, but thankfully I'm quite well catered for in that department on the dayshows.

Fuckin iPhone auto correct bollox! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-03-2013 20:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV