Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Are Hotel Voyeur getting the message?

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Are Hotel Voyeur getting the message?
Roxy is the only decent girl Hotel Voyeur has an she only works weekends. Roxy definitely needs to move to a better channel.
01-05-2009 23:59
Find all posts by this user
LazyD Offline
All About the Cheeks

Tammy is the only girl i watch on this channel
02-05-2009 00:11
Hazhard Away
Banned

I have to say that Hotel voyeur is a very bad channel, however they do have some very good looking babes and unlike other channels i do see some interaction between the babes from time to time which is great.
I reckon this channel could become alot better if they got rid of the whole 'Hotel' theme, it may have been popular when the show first aired but now its gotten quiet old. If they had a normal babe channel set with maybe two babes on at a time with a decent cameraman , the channel might go some where, because they certainly have decent babes to have a decent show.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 14:08 by Hazhard.)
02-05-2009 11:07
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i think there was too many girls on at one time last night and all i wanted to see was tammy she is being wasted on that channel
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 17:58 by G@Z!.)
02-05-2009 12:20
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Lonerider Wrote:I have to say that Hotel voyeur is a very bad channel, however they do have some very good looking babes and unlike other channels i do see some interaction between the babes from time to time which is great.
I reckon this channel could become alot better if they got rid of the whole 'Hotel' theme, it may have been popular when the show first aired but now its gotten quiet old. If they had a normal babe channel set with maybe two babes on at a time with a decent cameraman , the channel might go some where, because they certainly have decent babes to have a decent show.

There was someone who was apparently part of this channel who regularly posted on another forum a while back.

His story was that the channel's licence depended on them having some kind of a theme as they weren't allowed to operate just as a normal babe channel, hence the whole hotel set up.

Not sure why this would be as plenty of other channels were starting up at the time, and have done since, without this kind of restriction but that was his story anyway.
04-05-2009 16:11
Hazhard Away
Banned

MARCCE Wrote:
Lonerider Wrote:I have to say that Hotel voyeur is a very bad channel, however they do have some very good looking babes and unlike other channels i do see some interaction between the babes from time to time which is great.

There was someone who was apparently part of this channel who regularly posted on another forum a while back.

His story was that the channel's licence depended on them having some kind of a theme as they weren't allowed to operate just as a normal babe channel, hence the whole hotel set up.

Not sure why this would be as plenty of other channels were starting up at the time, and have done since, without this kind of restriction but that was his story anyway.

Interesting i wondered why they kept this sad theme the whole time because it has got very old now.
04-05-2009 16:14
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Toungue RE: Are Hotel Voyeur getting the message?
It seems the message is not getting through and certainly Courtney and Tammy would be better employed elsewhere. The site is boring, too many babes on view not enabling them to display themselves to their best advantage or to our advantage but whenever i visit the site they do seem to receive their fair share of telephone calls so presumably the station is relatively happy.

Courtney & Tammy move on to where you will be appreciated Tongue

12-05-2009 15:17
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I have to agree. Tammy is a natural beauty who would grace any of the better shows. HV is very tired looking and needs no more than two girls on at any one time. Quality please, not quantity.
13-05-2009 18:48
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't see Roxy last night, they had 6 girls on at one point!! She was one of them I just couldn't see her!!
17-05-2009 20:18
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

This is the only channel i never spend any time watching, there's always too much happening on the screen. Usually there's four or five girls on the bed and iv'e not got a clue what their names are. The last babe i remember off there was the gorgeous Lilly.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
17-05-2009 20:33
Thread Closed