Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

£91,000 phone bill calling chatlines

mido Offline
Happy Man

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines
i wouldnt be too bothered, ive found this idiots story more entertaining than anything on the 900+ channels for a few years, British idiots...best in the world!"
08-04-2013 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

£91K.......is that all??Big GrinBounce

08-04-2013 22:53
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

To be fair the girls DO make out when on a call that there so into you Ect Ect and when it comes to the time when your about to time out they start going all soppy on you saying how nice it would be if you call back its been amazing... There praying on lonely people who probably have no family or friends so there a easy target and to me that shit is totally wrong!

Perfect example of this today - I was on MASTICAM.COM the girl had left her webcam MIC UP Misty she was called from BS and this guy called in 5 times after getting time out time and again. The Last time before i had to leave the House he timed out which of course she gave him all her bullshit about really liking him and he was her number one now he got timed out. Producer come along in back ground and said you made sure he would call back before the end and her reply was OH YES I MADE SURE OF THAT ALL RIGHT AND THEY BOTH STARTED LAUGHING...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
08-04-2013 22:58
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(08-04-2013 22:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Ofcom could even in their own little world declare more war on Studio66 and hold them culpable for irresponsible advertising

The rules for advertising premium rate telephone lines are laid down by the regulator Payphoneplus, so if Studio66 were following those rules there is nothing for anyone to object to.
08-04-2013 23:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-04-2013 22:58 )Trickster Wrote:  To be fair the girls DO make out when on a call that there so into you Ect Ect and when it comes to the time when your about to time out they start going all soppy on you saying how nice it would be if you call back its been amazing... There praying on lonely people who probably have no family or friends so there a easy target and to me that shit is totally wrong!

Perfect example of this today - I was on MASTICAM.COM the girl had left her webcam MIC UP Misty she was called from BS and this guy called in 5 times after getting time out time and again. The Last time before i had to leave the House he timed out which of course she gave him all her bullshit about really liking him and he was her number one now he got timed out. Producer come along in back ground and said you made sure he would call back before the end and her reply was OH YES I MADE SURE OF THAT ALL RIGHT AND THEY BOTH STARTED LAUGHING...

of course the babes are pretending to be into their callers and try to get them calling regularly, that's their job. they need to get people calling the shows and if they arent into their callers they wont get calls and lose their job on the shows agree though its wrong if they are praying on any lonely people who have no family & friends and that isnt nice what missty has done, but they arent forcing people to call them back and spend more money calling them. the callers have to be disciplined and not run up bills like this person has and he's now paying the consequences

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2013 23:28
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(08-04-2013 23:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 22:58 )Trickster Wrote:  To be fair the girls DO make out when on a call that there so into you Ect Ect and when it comes to the time when your about to time out they start going all soppy on you saying how nice it would be if you call back its been amazing... There praying on lonely people who probably have no family or friends so there a easy target and to me that shit is totally wrong!

of course the babes are pretending to be into their callers and try to get them calling regularly, that's their job. they need to get people calling the shows and if they arent into their callers they wont get calls and lose their job on the shows agree though its wrong if they are praying on any lonely people who have no family & friends and that isnt nice what missty has done, but they arent forcing people to call them back and spend more money calling them. the callers have to be disciplined and not run up bills like this person has and he's now paying the consequences

Yes i know none of the girls are holding a gun to these guys heads. But what am saying is when a dude has been timed out 5 times and there still giving there bullshit to convince them to call back is wrong to me.

And when people are lonely and have no one that lil bit of kindness from the girls makes them feel loved and wanted.

Then as i said Misty and the Producer was having a good laugh at him when he timed out knowing he would call back says it all.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 23:37 by Trickster.)
08-04-2013 23:33
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Yep wouldnt trust Misty too much, most models play up to their callers or viewers. Shes only in it for her own neck, when shit hits the fan they will run to their regulars for call time, to hit their goal mark etc etc. But most of us would know that now anyways. So im not surpise one bit about the misty situation, some models r down to earth, but most of r just in it for the ££, their job, their amazon wishlist etc etc. End of the day the producers job is to bring in Callers and make ££ so i do not blame him for that, its like being a football team, U bring in viewers, Fans. Let this be a learning point for new viewers Smile
08-04-2013 23:55
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(08-04-2013 23:33 )Trickster Wrote:  when a dude has been timed out 5 times and there still giving there bullshit to convince them to call back is wrong to me.

But surely if they told him not to call anymore or didn't encourage him, he'd probably just go and ring a rival channel instead?
09-04-2013 00:02
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Exactly - at the end of the day it's a business and like any other company they need to make money. Bit nasty of Missty to be like that - but she's doing what she has to do. She's doing what she's paid to do and it may be underhand, but that's the nature of these channels. Premium rate phone numbers have to make money or they become irrelevant. I remember a few years back the interactive quiz channels going down the pan when they tried underhand tactics to bring in more callers. The phone call is how they make their money - they make it seem like you're one of their gang, their favourite, their regular caller, they really hope / want you call again - just so that they can make money.

But still this bloke knew he was getting sucked in and still didn't have the balls to back out, to know when to say no, to know when enough was enough. He carried on and is now up to his eyes in debt and worry, all through his own making. How can anyone in their right mind rack up a bill of £19000 and still keep making the calls when they know they won't be able to pay? Simple - the man's the latest in a long line of weak fools who lose all control, all sanity, all rational thinking when granted the opportunity of speaking to a hot sexy babe on tv. He has made this life for himself and now he's going to have to face the consequences that come with it. At least hopefully he'll know for next time - oh hang on.... if he's that stupid maybe he won't... bladewave

If he doesn't - it means more entertainment for us lot to have a good laugh over. There are times when you stop being sympathetic to these blokes.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
09-04-2013 00:08
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

(08-04-2013 23:55 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  what daytime Hannah was that man Kevin calling was it Hannah Prentice , Hannah Martin , Hannah Claydon

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/loc...ll-2524828
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 00:13 by Signboy.)
09-04-2013 00:12