Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fantasy Village showtimes
Fantasy Village presents ZOE THOMAS on Wednesday 19 June at 22:00 BST

Naughty Miss Massage - Zoe's first NUDE SHOW ever!

This show will be to NUDE for as low price as 25 dollars per ticket!

I've been working as a masseuse today, all day I've been massaging oil into people's naked bodies and it's got me feeling naughty. Now that I am home I have decided to massage my own body - live just for you. I will be wearing my massage uniform that I cant wait to take off. Underneath I will have on super sexy lace lingerie and hold-ups, but to make sure I don't get oil on them I'll take everything off. I will show you how I massage my clients as I rub cream into my soft skin. This will be a live show that will leave you feeling VERY relaxed x

Heart

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 25 credits for the whole show!

http://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
18-06-2013 23:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents TAMMY M on Thursday 20 June at 22:00 BST

Decisions, Decisions

I'm off out on a hot date tonight but I can't decide which shoes to wear - I want to look irresistible! I'd love it if you could help me choose which shoes to wear!

I'll put on a little shoe fashion show for you, modelling different types and styles and posing for you so you can decide which you'll find the sexiest.

After you help me with the shoes I will treat you to a seductive striptease, and who knows, maybe I'll get carried away and decide to forget my date and stay in and get naughty live with you guys instead....Wink

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!

19-06-2013 23:30
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents NONA on Friday 21 June at 22:00 BST

Body Oil Babe

I love body oil, the way it feels so naughty as I massage it into my bare skin and the way it makes my curves shimmer and shine and look so inviting Wink Tonight is all about body oil. I'll start in sexy summer clothes. Firstly I'll tease you with lots of close-up cleavage shots, before slipping off my bikini and giving you an even closer view of my hot young body. As I don't want to make it dirty I'll take my bikini off and apply lots and lots of shiny body oil to my semi-naked body, paying particular attention to my boobs and nipples of course. Would you like to help? Wink xxx

20-06-2013 23:04
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents HONEY BEE on Saturday 22 June at 22:00 BST

Lovely in Lace + NUDE aftershow

I love lace, there's something very romantic, but sexy and naughty about it. I particularly like the way it is sheer and shows a saucy hint of what's underneath. Tonight I'm going to show you just how sexy lace can be - I'll be wearing a sexy lace red short dress, black lace lingerie, stilettos, nude sheer stockings and red suspenders. I want you to help direct this show, tell me what you'd like to see me to do and how you'd like me to pose, live! And when you'd like me to show you more than my naughty lace outfit and lingerie, just ask. xxx

This show is followed by the aftershow which is on for an extra 10 minutes after the main show. It's for anyone who sends me a $50 tip at the end of the main show - a little bit of EXTRA naughtiness live for our naughty tippers! In my aftershow I'll pose in my new lace panties. After it I'll take off my whole sexy lingerie down and will perform some poses in nude to give you a good view and show you that even thought laces are sexy but I am even hotter without laces xxx

Heart

21-06-2013 22:41
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents KIKI DEVINE on Sunday 23 June at 22:00 BST

Summer Bikini Fun - DEBUT SHOW

Forget the gloomy news and come and enjoy a sizzling night with me and tonight I'm going to give you a private show. I'll start in a cute summer outfit, and tease you by showing you glimpses of my bikini underneath. I'll slowly remove my outfit so you can see my figure in just an itsy bitsy bikini. I guarantee it'll be hot and I'm not talking about the weather.....

Heart

Price: 20 credits for the whole show!

21-06-2013 22:44
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents CLARE LOUISE RICHARDS on Monday 24 June at 22:00 BST

Burlesque babe - NUDE LIVE SHOW!

I'm a big fan of burlesque. They say it's "the art of tease", and for tonight's show I'm going to prove that live! I'll start wearing a black, leopard print corset outfit, with a black skirt, sky high heels, sheer black stockings and a naughty nipple tassels. I'll perform a classic burlesque striptease, slowly removing each item and driving you wild in the process Wink How would you like to see me completely naked wearing nothing but stockings? Come along to this show and I promise you won't be disappointed.... x

Heart

This show will be to NUDE for as low price as just 25 dollars per ticket!

This show is for VIPs only.
22-06-2013 23:47
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents AMYLU BENNETT on Tuesday 25 June at 22:00 BST

Hot and steamy shower - NUDE SHOW

Tonight boys you are all in for a treat! Im getting you all in my shower with me so we can get hot and horny together!
Ill be starting off in a white tshirt slowly getting it wet teasing you all with my nipples! I will then gradually peel off the tshirt and my tiny thong and be completely nude! You can all help me get soapy.. shower time has never been so fun!

Heart

25-06-2013 13:16
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents BECKY JANE on Wednesday 26 June at 22:00 BST

Summer Messy Bikini Show - NUDE SHOW

It's the beginning of summer so I'm going to wear my new bikini for the first time this year and I would like to do it in style! Tonight, live and for your eyes only, I'll be wearing a tiny sexy dress. I'll give you a few good close-ups first. As the temperature rises I'll take it down and you can enjoy my curves wrapped in a tiny bikini. But it will be so hot that I will need an ice-cream to cool me down. As I don't want my bikini messed up I'll tease it off and then start to put lots of cold ice-cream all over my sexy young body. I can see your temperature is rising too. Would you like me to help you cool down too? xx

Heart

Price: 25 credits for the whole show!

26-06-2013 13:51
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents SOPHIA LEE on Thursday 27 June at 22:00 BST

Soldier in Mini Dress

As a trained soldier I've been taught how to evade and if necessary escape capture. But if I'm ever taken hostage by the enemy I have my own somewhat unorthodox methods of convincing them to let me go - which is to seduce them with a slow and sensual striptease. I'll start in a little army dress and hat with black underwear, fish net stockings and black studded heels. I'll move and pose showing off my figure before slowly peeling off each item of clothing till I'm wearing nothing but my stockings and tiny panties. It's seduction soldier-style Wink

26-06-2013 23:41
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents SAMMIE PENNINGTON on Friday 28 June at 22:00 BST

Sammie Pennington's Live Debut! Important

Don't miss gorgeous UK glamour model Sammie Pennington's first live show. Sammie is one of the most well known glamour models in the UK. Make sure you don't miss out by buying your front row seat now!

Corset and Stockings Cutie - Live!

One of my favorite pieces of lingerie is my black corset - I love the way it accentuates my curves, especially my cleavage Wink It makes me feel feminine, sexy and a little bit naughty. For this exclusive live show I'll model it for you with a variety of sheer stockings and you can help me to choose which you prefer most if black, grey or pink. If you help me, I'll reward you with a sexy striptease. I'll take my corset off and I will model for you in wet look leggings and black and purple lace and satin lingerie which will include full back panties. Underneath I am hiding a naughty surprise for you Smile Come to enjoy my show and find out how many sexy secrets I am hiding to show only to you!

Heart

Price: 20 credits for the whole show!
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 21:09 by villager.)
27-06-2013 21:08

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks