Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fantasy Village showtimes
Fantasy Village presents BECKY JANE on Thursday 11 July at 22:00 BST

SPECIAL LEVEL 4 SHOW!

Tonight, Becky doesn't just get to the normal naked level, but will go a lot further, showing you every bit of her sexy body. And she said she means every bit!

Sexy College Girl + EXTRA NAUGHTY BONUS!

Oh dear! I've been a very naughty girl at college today haven't I? Every time your back was turned I would lift my short school skirt to flash the tops of my black stockings and my cute panties at the boys in class - and you missed it. Well now we're in detention together and it's just you and me. I wonder if there's a way I can make it up to you. Maybe if I take off my white shirt and show you my pert natural breasts it may satisfy you a little that I am really a good girl. But what if I go even further and take my panties down and become really naughty? Oh I do hope the principal doesn't walk in and see what we are up to in private! xx

:heart:

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 25 credits for the whole show!

http://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
11-07-2013 02:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents KIKI DEVINE on Friday 12 July at 22:00 BST

Bondage Mistress

Oh, what's happened?! I've just woken up and I am held tight with a waist restraint! I am wearing leather gloves and I am in a strange room. I've never seen or worn these strange clothes before, but, it looks and feels sexy. I am starting to like it Smile I have a tight PVC bra on, knee high socks and sky high heels what a very naughty adventure! I'll try to disentangle my self from this bondage, but I can see that a webcam is watching me LIVE, so let's have some fun. Now I know it’s YOU that has kidnapped and tied me up, I'll show you the best struggling bondage striptease you can possibly imagine Smile

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!

12-07-2013 21:17
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents SAMMIE PENNINGTON on Saturday 13 July at 22:00 BST

Hot Swimwear Fashion Show

I love the summer. I particularly love going to the beach and showing off my body in sexy swim wear. For tonight's show I want to do that just for you, showing you more than I would on the beach Wink I'll have lots of different bikinis and swimsuits, you can pick which ones you'd like me to try on and I will pose and show off my sexy curves in them. Then when you're hot and sticky I will start to rub suncream into my bare skin. Can you help me with my back? How about my front too? Mmmmm..that would be naughty Smile This is a live show and guaranteed to get you in the mood for a HOT summer!

14-07-2013 01:47
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents AALIYAH JOHNSON on Sunday 14 July at 22:00 BST

Kinky Secretary

Boss, I know we've been flirting at the office for a while now but I'm bored of just flirting - I'm feeling naughty and tonight I want to take it further. I'm going to pull you into the office, lock the door and REALLY seduce you. I'll be wearing a tight red shirt that can barely contain my cleavage, a black pencil skirt and patent black pointy heels. I'll slowly remove my officewear to reveal some VERY sexy black lingerie and sheer black tights. I'll slowly remove my bra, teasing you and driving you wild. Tonight, I want to be the boss.....

14-07-2013 01:48
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE on Monday 15 July at 22:00 BST

Bikini Babe + NUDE AFTERSHOW

This show is followed by the aftershow which is on for an extra 10 minutes after the main show. It's for anyone who sends me a $50 tip at the end of the main show - a little bit of EXTRA naughtiness live for our naughty tippers!

It is hot outside and I have a saucy treat in store that is guaranteed to warm up your night-time even more. I'll start of with showing you my sexy bikini in different poses, than I'll take the top off and you to enjoy, I will also take time to slowly rub lotion into my boobs and bum. I want to make sure every bit gets attention, so I'll take my time and do lots of close ups so you can tell me if I miss anywhere Smile

In my AFTERSHOW, to make a sure I'll get your full attention I will take my bikini bottom off and will give you some good poses to show you my sexy suntanned body.
See you there x

Heart

Length: 20 minutes

15-07-2013 18:50
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents SOPHIA LEE on Wednesday 17 July at 22:00 BST

Elegant Sexy Equestrian

I think there's nothing sexier than a lady in elegant and smart horse riding attire. Come along to this show and you'll see what I mean. I'll look refined in my tight jodhpurs and chaps, shirt, riding hat and high black riding boots. All of your fantasies will come true as I start to strip for you, revealing my sexy lingerie. I'll also have a riding crop which is just perfect for spanking and keeping control.....

16-07-2013 15:35
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents HONEY BEE on Thursday 18 July at 22:00 BST

Hot Interview Tactics

Everyone knows we are in recession and it's difficult to find a job. As this interview is a very important one for me, I'll do everything I can to impress you. At the beginning of our interview I will have my hair up and I'll keep my glasses on to look serious - but irresistible. Looking like this you will ask me some naughty questions I'm sure, and I'll answer them. Then when I start to unbutton and lift my white shirt, you'll begin to understand that I really need this job! But I can't take any chances, so I'll take off my shirt and slide my leather skirt slowly down to show you my sexy sheer stockings and suspenders. Are you going to offer me this job? If you are still not sure I'll continue my strip teasing tactics until you shout YES!!! xxx

18-07-2013 22:20
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents ZOE ALEXANDRA DAVIES on Friday 19 July at 22:00 BST

Work out - Zoe's First Ever Nude Show! - Level 3

Join me for a workout that's sure to get your heart racing. I'm going to move my hips to the music and I will be wearing my tights and leg warmers. As I start to bounce around it will be hard to contain my cleavage in my leotard. When my heart starts to beat faster and the room becomes steamy, I will take off my cap to let my long hair down and start to remove items of clothing to cool myself down. After training I'll put baby oil on all over my skin to give myself a soft and shiny look.
This personal training session will be one that you won't want to miss........

Heart

This show is for VIPs only.

18-07-2013 22:31
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents LAUREN WOOD on Saturday 20 July at 10:15 BST

Morning glory - everything is coming off!

It's Saturday morning, I'm in bed and I want to wake you up with a treat. Even if you're hungover from the night before you'll soon forget all about that once you see me!

I'll be wearing a black silk dress so you'll be feeling wide awake as you watch me slowly tease my way out of my outfit before rubbing body lotion into my bare skin. After refreshing my skin with body lotion I'll wear a pink and white bikini with a short summer red dress - so I'll be ready to go out and enjoy hot weather.

Start your weekend the right way with a very sensual striptease from me, for your eyes only xxx

Heart

Price: 25 credits for the whole show!

18-07-2013 22:34
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents ROSIE WHITEMAN on Saturday 20 July at 22:00 BST

Nurse Rosie Makes You Feel Better!!

If you find yourself laid up in bed, what could be better than a home visit from me Naughty Nurse Rosie in my sexy little PVC outfit with my natural boobs, a sexy smile and a very saucy glint in my eye! Well lie back, think of me and relax whilst I, Nurse Rosie give you the sexiest medical session you have ever had. Believe me, it's worth causing yourself an injury to get THIS sexy nurse round to sort you out!!

21-07-2013 01:46

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks