• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fantasy Village showtimes
Glamour Stars Live presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

Friday 14 August at 21:30 BST

VERY SHORT BANDAGE DRESS

You know how much I love presents and that's why you gave me a very short sexy red dress. I want to give you something back as a favour so I pose for you in my new bandage dress and killer heels. I slowly move to the music and reveal my saucy stockings and suspenders underneath my dress. I can see you are getting excited and are encouraging me to continue, so I tease and tease and then start to take off my dress. I hope you’re happy with your present too Smile x

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
13-08-2015 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents HARLEY G

Friday 4 September at 22:00 BST

Your Real French Maid Dream

Did you ever watch a movie where a sexy young French maid was doing the housework? Did you imagine her bending over to make the bed? Did your fantasy get more exciting as you imagined her taking her clothes off for you, piece by piece, until you can enjoy her saucy lingerie and sexy black stockings as she continues to tidy your room? And then when you instruct her, will she go even further and finish her work without wearing her bra? Come to my live show and you won’t need to use your imagination. I’ll be your real and very naughty French Maid Smile

www.glamourstarslive.com
03-09-2015 03:22
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Wednesday 9 September at 22:00 BST

Sexy evening and hot dreams with Laura

I just got back from my office and all I want is to have some naughty time. Just you and me. To warm you up I start by lifting up my skirt and showing you my stockings. Then very slowly I’ll unbutton my white blouse. When I’ve done a striptease from my office wear and am in my G-string only, I’ll show you some poses to take your breath away. Are you getting excited at the thought? And after shall I put my lace lingerie and cream robe on? Or do you prefer if I stay without it? xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
05-09-2015 13:33
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents....

Thursday 10 September at 21:00 BST

UNIFORM THEME TONIGHT

Featuring well known glamour models Sienna Knight, Kitty Lea, Kelly McGregor, Bonnie Bellotti, Lana Rose, Laura Hollyman, Harley, and Jo-Louise.

Uniform tease at its best. Smile

Length: 60 minutes

Price: No ticket needed to see this show!

www.glamourstarslive.com
10-09-2015 10:47
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents SOPHIE DANA

Thursday 17 September at 22:00 BST

NAUGHTY OFFICE GIRL

You're my new office colleague and this is our first working day together. I'm feeling hot and lots of naughty thoughts won’t go away. I know our boss is just next door but....I can’t resist the desire to be sexy with you. First I’ll sit closer to you and start to play with my hair. Then I’ll pretend I’m hot and start to unbutton my white blouse so you can see my perfect breasts. Mmmm - I can see you’re getting excited in your eyes. So let’s go further. Let me start to slip my skirt down so you can enjoy my sexy tights. Who knows what else I’ll do? Please come and join me for some naughty office fun!

www.glamourstarslive.com
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 09:53 by villager.)
17-09-2015 09:53
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents LAUREN LOUISE

Wednesday 23 September at 22:00 BST

VERY SEXY NURSE

I'm your nurse and I've come to visit you late at night when nobody else is around to check on your health and tend to your needs. I like to give my patients the best possible experience and may cheer you up by getting my nurse's uniform off and going full nude. Smile

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
22-09-2015 07:20
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents LAUREN LOUISE

Thursday 24 September at 21:00 BST

RETURN OF THE SEXY NURSE

Feeling a bit under the weather? Need something to help you perk up? So come to see me live as I become your private sexy nurse. Just sit down close and watch me as I do a naughty striptease, slowly removing my nurses outfit and showing you my sexy underwear and sheer stockings. Are you starting to feel a bit better now? Let me check your heart rate as it may be a bit high… and do you feel a bit light headed? Don’t worry, that means you’re getting better already. Perhaps I can raise a lot more than your temperature with what I do next in this sexy nurse show? xx

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
24-09-2015 01:49
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents BECKY PERRY

Friday 25 September at 22:00 BST

Red Hot Lingerie and Sexy Toy

You've came unexpected into my room and caught me in my lacy red lingerie only. Is it just my imagination, or can I see that you are starting to get excited?! So let's go further. Let me seduce you with my slow teasing while slipping off my sexy bra. I can see you came closer, so let's have some more naughty fun together. Let me introduce you to my little toy. I love to suck and lick it. Care to watch? xxx

www.glamourstarslive.com
25-09-2015 19:29
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Thursday 1 October at 22:00 BST

Your Private Fashion Lingerie Model

Have you ever imagined watching me during a sexy lingerie photo shoot? This time you can see it live during my show. I’ll start in a short dress and tease you as I lift it up to show you my stockings. Then I’ll slowly take it down to reveal my sexy lingerie. I am sure this will start to get you excited. Next you’ll have a chance to see my perfect breasts as I try on different types of bras… I can tell you are watching me and that makes me feel excited too! Just sit back, get ready, and let me take you on a breath taking lingerie fashion show. Heart

www.glamourstarslive.com
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 13:22 by villager.)
01-10-2015 13:21
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents LANA ROSE

Wednesday 7 October at 21:30 BST

Sexy Workout - DEBUT SHOW

This is my first show ever so I’m a bit nervous. Come and support me during my debut workout show. I’ll start in my shorts and skimpy top and will run through my fitness work out. Mmmm I’m a bit hot so firstly I take off my shorts so you can have a good view of my sexy bum. Aren’t you hot too? I think I should continue with my exercises and take off my skimpy top and reveal my perfect breasts. So don’t be lazy and join me if you can.

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
07-10-2015 20:02

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks