GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive showtimes
GlamourStarsLive presents KARA C and HARLEY

On Thursday 18 February at 21:30 GMT

2 Girl Show

Naughty College Girl and Strict Teacher

Harley, your skirt is far too short!” shouts teacher Kara to a student who’s worn a tiny miniskirt to the school. “The boys can see your knickers! Go and wait in my private office right now!” As this was second time she has done this, Kara has decided to teach Harley a lesson this time. She closes the door behind her so no one can see what happens, then it’s time to tease and embarrass Harley. She starts to lift her skirt, unbutton her blouse, then remove her clothes, one by one, whilst Harley is powerless to resist such a strict teacher. But then Harley realises that Kara is getting turned on by what she is doing, and this gets her excited too. It’s not long before student and teacher get to know each other a lot better in a saucy striptease. Come and see in this live show how naughty Harley and Kara can be together!

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 20 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
15-02-2016 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents ASHA EVANS

On Tuesday 23 February at 21:00 GMT

Shower Time - DEBUT SHOW

Hi guys, I'll be starting this off wearing a bikini in the shower, I'll get all soaped up and give myself a good clean whilst slowly stripping down. You'll be able to see the water rolling off my curves before I take off my bikini top and get all lathered up!

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
19-02-2016 12:19
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents SOPHIA SMITH

On Friday 4 March at 21:30 GMT

Bodystocking Beauty

This is my first live show after few years and that’s why I’ve prepared something extra special for you. As I am the UK Queen of Tease, come and join me for a heavenly lace sheer bodystocking striptease. Watch as I peal it very slowly off my curves, centimetre by centimetre, until I’m completely bare. Then when you are as excited as I can make you, I am going to make you burst! This will be a naughty show that you really don’t want to miss!!!

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
26-02-2016 11:01
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents

LAURA HOLLYMAN

Tuesday 8 March at 22:00 GMT

Winter Coat and Sexy Black Lingerie

I’ve bought a new winter coat and I can’t wait to model it for you. Underneath I’ll be wearing sexy black lingerie - I know you love to see my hot curves all in black. You know, just thinking about wearing a coat outside with only sexy lingerie underneath makes me feel really naughty. I know I’ll enjoy giving you sexy peeks to help get you as excited as I will be. Then when I think you’re ready I’ll start to remove my underwear until I’m only wearing my G-string and tights.

Fancy a few close ups? Why not come and join me live for my sexy magic coat show – you won’t be sorry you did Wink

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 12:11 by villager.)
03-03-2016 12:10
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents SOPHIA SMITH

On Saturday 26 March at 11:00 GMT

Morning Glory - Bodystocking Beauty

This is my first live show after few years and that’s why I’ve prepared something extra special for you. As I am the UK Queen of Tease, come and join me for a heavenly lace sheer bodystocking striptease. Watch as I peal it very slowly off my curves, centimetre by centimetre, until I’m completely bare. Yes nude. Then when you are as excited as I can make you, I am going to make you burst! This will be a naughty show that you really don’t want to miss!!!

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
24-03-2016 12:21
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents AMY RIO

On Monday 4 April at 22:00 BST

DEBUT SHOW Important

Wet and Wild

I've just come home from the gym and I'm all hot and sweaty!
Watch me peel off my gym clothes, take out my hair and get into a hot and steamy shower.
I get all wet and wild in the shower. Fancy joining me?

Price: 20 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
01-04-2016 13:56
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents BECKY PERRY

On Tuesday 5 April at 22:25 BST

Play Hi-Lo Striptease Cards

I learnt a lot from LA where I stayed for few days. My favourite game is playing Hi-Lo Cards for my clothes. It’s such a sexy turn on seeing if you can win and strip me completely naked! Care to play? First I draw a card and you need to say if the next card will be higher or lower. Then I draw the second card. If it’s the same I draw again. If you’re right, I lose an item of clothing. If you’re wrong, I draw again. But I only ever take clothes off, never put them back on. How long will it take? Come and find out xxx

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
05-04-2016 13:09
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents

NIKKI LEE

Wednesday 6 April at 21:30 BST

Gym Workout Show

You wont want to miss this FREE TOPLESS Gym workout special on Wednesday evening! This will definitely get you in the mood! Watch me slowly tease out of my joggers and crop top, bending over and give you some good poses during my exercises...

Price: No ticket needed to enter this show!

www.glamourstarslive.com
06-04-2016 12:11
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

On Friday 8 April at 22:00 BST

Sexy Office Girl

You’ve come into my office and see me in a long leather skirt, white blouse and high heels. Your eyes can’t stop staring at my long legs that are dressed in sheer stockings. I can see you are getting excited already. Why can’t we have more fun during business hours, I ask coyly? I start to lift up my skirt and unbutton by white blouse to reveal sexy figure hugging black lingerie. Mmmm…this game has turned me on too, so I decide to continue and show you even more. I’m sure you won’t leave my office without complete satisfaction with my work! xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
08-04-2016 11:15
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents CHANTAL FOX

On Thursday 21 April at 21:30 BST

[b]Tights and Stockings Fashion Show[/b]

I have some special pairs of stocking and tights so I’ve decided to do this live show and share them with you. Please come and help me to choose which look the best on my sexy long legs. And when we have picked the sexiest pair together, I will slip into my high heels boots to treat you to a saucy striptease. And I promise not to stop removing my clothes until all I have left is my tiny G-string. Why not come along and encourage me to have a really naughty time too xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
20-04-2016 10:26

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks