• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
GlamourStarsLive showtimes
villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive showtimes
GlamourStarsLive presents STEPHANIE BONHAM CARTER

Sunday 2 July at 22:30 BST

Shower time treat - DEBUT NUDE SHOW

I've just been out for a super fun day in London with you. I've gotten all dressed up with a pretty dress and we've gone for afternoon tea.
We've arrived home and a start showing you that underneath the whole time I've have some very raunchy underwear and stockings on!
I tease you and then lead you to the shower where I shower the day off for you and then give you a cheeky towel dance.

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 20 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
27-06-2017 17:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents COURTNEY

Thursday 20 July at 21:00 BST

Oily massage - explicit nude!

Tonight is my special day for body care. After you have enjoyed what I am wearing I will slowly undo my bra to show you my cute boobs. Then I’ll slip down my sexy black lace knickers. When I am completely nude I will pose for you in the front my webcam and start to apply baby oil all over my hot young body. I love the feel of oil and the way it looks so shiny on my soft skin. But I’m going to need some oil on my back too…would you like to help? xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
18-07-2017 17:46
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents SOPHIA SMITH

Thursday 27 July at 22:00 BST

Silk and Satin - Naughty Thoughts - Nude Show

Whenever I feel anything made of silk or satin on my soft skin, I can’t avoid having naughty thoughts. And tonight will be no different. I just want you to come and watch me live while I seduce you utterly with slow sexy movements and naughty eye contact. Watch up close as I take off one piece of my satin clothes after another until I’m in my tights only. And I promise I’ll be wearing absolutely nothing underneath. After that, I’m sure we can enjoy my extra naughty thoughts together Smile xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
Today 16:20

glamour girls live striptease