Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Change is Coming

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Change is Coming
Easy,let Lynda for one,she seems up for it,also add Holly,doing 2200-2330hrs,fuck the tease hour,real women doing real shows,once a week wouldn't be that much,what a thing that would be to look forwards to,god these shows need livening up.

Age is a state of mind.
30-04-2013 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Laura is it actually you posting (fuckin luv u babesHeart) or someone from channel using your log in??Important

30-04-2013 21:26
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

i can assure you it is laura no one would dare use lauras log inSurprised
(30-04-2013 21:26 )cwpussylover Wrote:  Laura is it actually you posting (fuckin luv u babesHeart) or someone from channel using your log in??Important
30-04-2013 22:20
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

^^^^Of all the posts on this thread,the above is the one you reply too Surprised Rolleyes

Any chance tonights show isn't as shit as last night? Your on a roll with crap tame shows,great changes Wink
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 22:37 by anchorman.)
30-04-2013 22:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This sudden "change" to tamer self censored shows has gone to far and is getting ridiculous if you ask me, Kandi was on screen on 902 some time after 10pm wearing shorts and knickers, she pulled down the back of her shorts thus reveling a buttock, the camera guy hurriedly panned away and said something to Kandi and Kandi hastily pulled them back up again, so it seems that a butt cheek is to explicit to be shown at that particular time of night on the RLC channels these days even when she had knickers under the shorts eek .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 23:56 by mr mystery.)
30-04-2013 23:29
sith1 Offline
Banned

They won't be any change coming! The camera guys are scared to let the girls do a good show look at the so called 241 shows last week never have I seen such tame shows this poor run of shows on any channel will be the end of people calling in people will start wanking over the wives again lol sp please redlight/playboy sort it out!!!!
01-05-2013 02:04
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Last night was dire. What is going on? Have the channels had a warning from Ofcon or are they just treating the punters with disdain as per usual? We pay your wages...poor shows equal less calls equals P45s all round....
01-05-2013 07:38
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

dare i say it but studio"s nude paddling pool was the best of last nites shows ,not that often i tune in to them these days but last nite was a welcoms surprise
01-05-2013 09:48
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

(30-04-2013 23:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  This sudden "change" to tamer self censored shows has gone to far and is getting ridiculous if you ask me, Kandi was on screen on 902 some time after 10pm wearing shorts and knickers, she pulled down the back of her shorts thus reveling a buttock, the camera guy hurriedly panned away and said something to Kandi and Kandi hastily pulled them back up again, so it seems that a butt cheek is to explicit to be shown at that particular time of night on the RLC channels these days even when she had knickers under the shorts eek .

Hi,i have to agree,i watched "FOXY" S nightshow on saturday 27/4/13 & it was awful.I'm the biggest "FOXY" Fan there is i've followed her for years,& won't normally critiscise her,& i'm not really now,but when she takes an item of clothing off the camera always zooms in on another part of her body,so the striptease,is no longer a tease,as we can't see her removing her clothes because the camera is focusing on on a different part of her body, WHY? Also,later on she got completely naked,this is something that she never does, as she likes a bit of intrigue but as soon as she did the camera zooms in on her & all we see is her back & face,what is the point.She was obviously told to do this because as i've just said she's never done it before & doesn't agree with doing it she was then confined to either kneeling on the floor leaning on the chair,so all we could see was her back & face,no lower down,& if she did move the cameraman was quick to make sure that she was covered by the graphic caption,even earlier in the show when she was clothed, when she leaned over the desk,her bottom was covered by the graphic again,most of the night all i saw,was the left side of her left thigh,"FOXY" likes to move around & tease by stripping a bit,then dressing again,so teasing again,this is what she is good at & what we want to see,but its been spoilt lately,by poor camera work restricting her & what she does best. That show was the worst i have ever seen her do,it was so boring,like watching paint dry,as we couldn't see anything,just her back. THAT IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT,NOR IS IT IN ANY WAY EROTIC OR A TURN ON !!!!! IF you don't want people to "TURN OFF" THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !! It's not fair on "FOXY" who generally turns out excellent shows,she is a top performer,but is being so restricted now,she simply cannot do her job,well this is not just "FOXY" IT'S ANY OF THE OTHER GIRLS, AS I FEEL THEY ARE BEING RESTRICTED TOO !!!! PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MANY THANKS annoyed
01-05-2013 10:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Foxy still gets some good sessions, and Priya had some naughty fun last night as well. I do agree that it's been tamed for a week or so, in general, which seems odd considering the change is coming post.

I know change doesn't come easily and can take some time, so I'm staying optimistic!

However, re-watching the nude whipped cream 2-4-1s from Lucy/Katie and Danni/Lucy Zara reminds me that we're past all of the best stuff. No thanks to Ofcom
01-05-2013 14:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL