Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Change is Coming

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Change is Coming
have to say im getting less and less impressed as the days go on. the only day ive liked since "change was coming" was announced was the very 1st night with all the 241's that happened. hope things improve soon

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2013 16:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There was no indication from Laura or any RLC representative as to the nature of the 'change' before it was due to take place and to be honest there has been no clarification as to what the nature of the change was meant to be after the event either. The odd extra 2-4-1 and a few set rotations lasting one night hardly constitutes fundamental far reaching change.
So exactly what was the nature of the desired so called change?
If we are given this information then we can perhaps give our opinion on whether it has been met and how to improve the ability to meet the change requirements.
Since the night when the 2-4-1s and set rotations happened RLC seem to have backtracked somewhat and done it in such a way that they are playing it ultra safe until they can decide what they want to do.
It seems to be a bit of a muddle to me and a fairly tame one to boot.
For a good while RLC were on fire but they seem to have gone down a cul-de-sac of uncertainty and tameness all of a sudden. It was not really broken before so there was no desperate need to fix things.
Some interaction filled 2-4-1s would have been the only thing missing earlier in the year but now its all gone a bit flat bladewave.

01-05-2013 16:49
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(01-05-2013 16:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to say im getting less and less impressed as the days go on.

"Less and less impressed" with RLC yet Dionne Daniels had a "good solid night"?

Deluded.

Maybe the red light girls should sit around staring at their ipads looking suicidal, maybe that would impress you?
01-05-2013 16:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sith1 Offline
Banned

(01-05-2013 16:57 )D T Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 16:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to say im getting less and less impressed as the days go on.

Deluded.

Maybe the red light girls should sit around staring at their ipads looking suicidal, maybe that would impress you?

But you do forget S66 girls can't do any wrong in the fanboys eyes! DD never as a good night just sits their bored hardly ever moves always the bed set
01-05-2013 16:59
dazza101 Offline
Junior Poster

Have the Performers hypnotized so when they hear a trigger word on the phone they do something funny. or orgasm Lately it has just been Women showing their Boobs talking on a telephone.Rolleyes
01-05-2013 17:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Deluded.

no im not deluded, im just stating my opinion that i liked the 1st night of rlc that they did after they announced "change is coming" and since then ive got less and less impressed by the "change". for me now there has not really been any change at all

also ive said for a good while recently that rlc has been the no1 babechannel with s66 2nd and bs 3rd. so how can i be an s66 fanboy when ive said rlc is no1

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2013 17:41
sith1 Offline
Banned

(01-05-2013 17:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Deluded.

no im not deluded, im just stating my opinion that i liked the 1st night of rlc that they did after they announced "change is coming" and since then ive got less and less impressed by the "change". for me now there has not really been any change at all

also ive said for a good while recently that rlc has been the no1 babechannel with s66 2nd and bs 3rd. so how can i be an s66 fanboy when ive said rlc is no1

Who as called you a fanboy today Rammy I didn't in my post? I just said fanboys of S66 don't see DD as lazy,takes the piss by fucking around more with the crew then doing what she's paid for!
01-05-2013 18:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well maybe RLC have employed Dionne Daniels brother ?, this guy below seems to have the same attitude and pose laugh, or maybe they will be changing to a gay channel and this fellow was auditioning eek

(30-04-2013 21:34 )Sm© Wrote:  [Image: image-95DB_51802A6B.jpg]

Cap originally posted by SMC in the RLL day section .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 23:00 by mr mystery.)
01-05-2013 18:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-05-2013 18:08 )sith1 Wrote:  Who as called you a fanboy today Rammy I didn't in my post? I just said fanboys of S66 don't see DD as lazy,takes the piss by fucking around more with the crew then doing what she's paid for!

when you said the fanboys of s66, just thought that included me that's all since ive often been called a s66 fanboy

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2013 20:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I see that next Thursday has Kandiwood on the RLC site schedule.
Assuming this happens I will welcome it as its something I have long wanted to see over a whole night.
I just hope they are allowed to engage in some good interaction and that it acts as a precursor to more 2-4-1 nights in the future other than just Zarwood.
Zarwood is fab but the occasional other 2-4-1 combo would be a most welcome development imo.

01-05-2013 20:21

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL