Banned

RE: Change is Coming
Very very poor line up tonight.
02-05-2013 21:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nice Cannes Offline
au naturel, s'il vous plait

(01-05-2013 16:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to say im getting less and less impressed as the days go on. the only day ive liked since "change was coming" was announced was the very 1st night with all the 241's that happened. hope things improve soon

It does look like Amy Lu's (gratefully received) little apres show the other night was a red herring.

Even her going braless halfway through naughty-hour I hoped might be the start of a trend, with other girls following suit. But it seems no. The list of changes that wouldn't incur the wrath of, first the rival channels, and thence the regulator, must be pretty short. This small change would seem one of them; so why not continue with it?

"Lumiere Rouge Centrale: Un point." Rolleyes
02-05-2013 22:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I've figured out what the change is. It's a taming of the shows, especially the 2-4-1s.

Levi just said that she will get Lucy completely nude if they get enough callers, yet the producer won't even show heel licking or breast grabbing Rolleyes

Why is ass spanking allowed, but not breast grabbing or heel licking???? bladewave

Maybe they are stuck with the wrong producer tonight, but so far it's not looking too good considering the super restrictive censorship.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 00:31 by mrmann.)
05-05-2013 00:28
sith1 Offline
Banned

Let's face it people ofcom is and will be the death of the babechannels!!!!
05-05-2013 01:39
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

3am and not one girl with knickers off. Pathetic.
05-05-2013 03:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tamesville Rolleyes

05-05-2013 03:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2013 03:01 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  3am and not one girl with knickers off. Pathetic.

They did pull them down, but only for five minutes. 2:50 ish until 3am. Too much censorship for the most part. They even mentioned Ofcom on the mic not long ago.

You can tell Lucy and Levi want to give a naughty show, if they get enough callers, but even still, they aren't allowed to because of the Nazi regime known as OfCON.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 03:08 by mrmann.)
05-05-2013 03:07
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Boring stuff, terrible set and outfits, not enough clothes being removed.

Preeti and Emily B on the other hand were great.
05-05-2013 11:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Since Laura started this "change is coming" thread the shows definitely seem to have got tamer, but why ? , only a few weeks ago in quite a few peoples opinions the RLC channels and girls were putting on arguably the best shows most nights, so why this change to more clothes and tamer shows ? . I check out Ofcoms fortnightly broadcast bulletins were they give out info about channels being found "in breach", complaints made, and new investigation to be launched etc, iv'e just checked the last three bulletins and the playboy/RLC channels have not been mentioned, they haven't been recently found in breach, there is no new investigations to take place, the only mention i can find concerning RLC/Playboy is just one complaint made against them in the last 6 or so weeks, Ofcom threw it out and didn't think it merited investigating further. It's possible that there may be outstanding investigation taking place that go back to last year or so, the STD 66 in breach rulings that came out a month or so ago were from investigations originally started last autumn, so there maybe Ofcom stuff going on what we don't know about (yet) .

I can't see were this channel is going at present, it's gone tamer than it was and tamer than some rivals (no new rules have come out recently), RLC is also one of the most expensive to call as well, so how do RLC expect to compete with rival channels when they generally broadcast tamer shows than some rivals and the girls are more expensive to call as well ? . These channels main income comes from phone revenue, so what makes people ring RLC and not more explicit channels or cheaper rate channels ? , i can't personally see anything that would make me call RLC and not other channels when their shows are tame and expensive, that's just me of cause obviously people ring in, but maybe they would get more calls from people like me that like cheap rate calls and more explicit shows if they did like some of their rivals do ? .

Maybe RLC/Playboy should have a look at getting a Dutch licence like Babestation if they have got Ofcom problems, apparently according to the posts below iv'e quoted Playboy already has a presence in the Netherlands so could possibly get a Dutch licence like BS , see quoted posts below made in the Ofcom thread discussing the merrits of RLC/Playboy being able to get a Dutch non Ofcom regulated licence .

(01-01-2013 18:20 )winsaw Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 18:09 )shylok Wrote:  I think Playboy has a big presence in the Netherlands too. They would qualify too I think if they wanted to go that way...

you are spot on mate playboy is Playboy Tv UK/Benelux Ltd (for anyone who don't know Benelux = Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg), so would guess all it would take is playboy to put their name on the top of all the paperwork and tell ofcom there office is now in amsterdam

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 13:50 by mr mystery.)
05-05-2013 12:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The quality of shows has definitely taken a worrying turn for the worse.
The only good show this last week was the one by Rachel Taylor.
The rest has been tame and dull in the extreme. Totally caution led with what looks like panic stricken production and camerawork. Anyone for Songs of Praise while doing some knitting? Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 12:45 by Snooks.)
05-05-2013 12:43

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL