Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Hannah Martin - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Hannah Martin - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion
(29-05-2013 01:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hannah is an excellent daytime girl and I've yet to see anything different that she does on the nightshow that would convince me otherwise Cool

Now that is a load of bollocks what you are spouting.
29-05-2013 01:28
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Hannah Martin - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion
agree responsible adult, hannah has unleashed the oil which she cant do on a dayshow, some nice bare bum action which she cant do on a dayshow, talking dirty on the phones, which she cant do on a dayshow and has flashed boobs with nipples showing which obviously she cant do on days

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2013 01:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Load of bollocks you say I'm talking here Responsible Adult. Well let's just see the crap that you posted the other day on the Jennifer Jade Thread Rolleyes

(26-05-2013 16:50 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I read phrases liked ''not toned down" and it made me wonder what have I gone and missed. Then I read "fantastic debut by Jennifer Jade" and then I knew I didn't miss anything.

The girl doesn't give a shit, because she as been paid, and it seems some of you are happy. BUT I AM FAR FROM HAPPY AT WHAT THEY DISH OUT TO US.

If I'm talking bollocks then you're talking right out of your arse Cool
29-05-2013 01:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I thought this was Hannah's best show yet, and really liked her 10pm and 11pm sessions, as well as the oil one, but you definitely got him there ScottishBloke ^ Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 02:07 by mrmann.)
29-05-2013 01:51
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(29-05-2013 01:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Load of bollocks you say I'm talking here Responsible Adult. Well let's just see the crap that you posted the other day on the Jennifer Jade Thread Rolleyes

(26-05-2013 16:50 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I read phrases liked ''not toned down" and it made me wonder what have I gone and missed. Then I read "fantastic debut by Jennifer Jade" and then I knew I didn't miss anything.

The girl doesn't give a shit, because she as been paid, and it seems some of you are happy. BUT I AM FAR FROM HAPPY AT WHAT THEY DISH OUT TO US.

If I'm talking bollocks then you're talking right out of your arse Cool

I am getting more of an hint of what could be classed as fan boyism here, an ugly part of forum bullying that I thought had all but disappeared of late. But no it seems like you Scottishbloke as taken up this form of obsession with your total infatuation of a certain Miss Jade and your protective stance taken up against anything you construe to be negative against her. I would like to point out to you, as it seems that you do not read posts and fully understand what they mean, regarding my post on nakedness, it was not a personal dig at Jennifer, but at said nakedness, and how unsexy it can be.
29-05-2013 14:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(29-05-2013 01:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hannah is an excellent daytime girl and I've yet to see anything different that she does on the nightshow that would convince me otherwise Cool

You see - merely an opinion.

(29-05-2013 01:28 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Now that is a load of bollocks what you are spouting.

In responce to Responsible Adult, I think you'll find that it was you that decided to rubbish my post when you posted the above comment.

Like kerravan has already stated, where exactly was all the negativity. When I stated that I thought Hannah was an excellent daytime girl and I'd yet to be proved otherwise, it was merely an opinion.

It wasn't a dig at all with regards to Hannah because please note how I used the word excellent. I will also say that she does have potential which is why my post was left to interpretation but I get the feeling that you find it very hard to read between the lines.

Now I fully respect your right to disagree with me but not when you make a post such as the one I have highlighted above which had no justifiable context other than trying your best to score points.

When you posted this in the Jennifer Jade Thread to me it had no justifiable context to it.

(26-05-2013 16:50 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  The girl doesn't give a shit, because she as been paid, and it seems some of you are happy. BUT I AM FAR FROM HAPPY AT WHAT THEY DISH OUT TO US.

Have a look at my comments on this thread which were merely stating an honest opnion then have a look at the one you posted here.

I think we all know exactly which one cross's the line so ofcourse it was right of me to challenge you on that front in the Jennifer Jade Thread Cool
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 16:17 by Scottishbloke.)
29-05-2013 16:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66