babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chatgirl Hardcore

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Chatgirl Hardcore
I fear for the future of this channel. It doesn't seem to be widely advertised and does anybody know it is there? I only found it because I noticed it on another site. Last night I watched Harmony Reigns from 8:30 to the end just before 10pm and the poor lass didn't receive a single call. I wasn't in a position to call, I just kept an eye on it from time to time on my laptop. Now some of the girls on this channel might be reluctant to show their pussies and I can understand people not calling for that reason, but that's not the case with Harmony, as you can see from the caps on her thread she's quite happy to show her wares and use toys on herself, so I can only conclude that there were no callers because people didn't know about the channel.

It would help if there was a stream for this on Chatgirl's own website. At the moment the chatgirltvx.com stream just duplicates what is on the main channel. It used to be that there was a different girl on each channel but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore so why not use the tvx channel to show the hardcore material?

It might help if it had greater prominence on these forum pages as well, with it's own section. Sexstation has a very prominent position here, with direct access to their stream. I don't know what arrangement they have with this site, so it might not be possible to increase Chatgirl's visibility given that the hardcore content is a direct competitor to Sexstation.

It's got too many good babes to let it go under!

Question everything
31-05-2013 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Chatgirl Hardcore
Does anybody know what's happening with this? There hasn't been a show (to my knowledge) since Friday. The normal Chatgirl website has been down too although it seems to be back intermittently this evening.

Question everything
03-06-2013 19:27
Biker Annie Lover Offline
I Talk To Babes About Weather

It would seem milfspotter's (and my) fears have been realised. Albeit I've been out of the country for a fortnight but has the hardcore show been on at all?

A damn shame if it is no longer continuing considering the girls who've been on, and who could have bared all. :-( :-(
02-07-2013 15:57
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2013 15:57 )Biker Annie Lover Wrote:  It would seem milfspotter's (and my) fears have been realised. Albeit I've been out of the country for a fortnight but has the hardcore show been on at all?

A damn shame if it is no longer continuing considering the girls who've been on, and who could have bared all. :-( :-(

Hi Biker Annie Lover,
I've been looking most days and I haven't seen it. It looks as though it's gone for good. A real shame, as they've got a great selection of girls and we could have had some great shows.

Question everything
02-07-2013 19:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV