Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Lazzzzzzy capppppers

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Lazzzzzzy capppppers
(11-02-2014 20:18 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 19:26 )The Truth Wrote:  Firstly my apologies for not being clear, I was referring to you "Scottishbloke"
Not nice to be made to feel like a c$#t is it? Hopefully you'll think twice before you post unhelpful and Insulting advice dressed up with smileys which leads to forum members doubting the validity/worth of their contributions on this forum.

Secondly, regarding your personal smite on me, from you, it's to be expected, be assured I won't be losing any sleep fella.

You never fail to surprise me, firstly all I'm doing is standing my ground with you because you're nothing but a windbag, always the victim, never the instigator. You started your personal vendetta on me, you made your bed, you lie in it.

Explain to me how I'm making anybody look like a cunt on this forum (Please note how I don't have to use asterix to post the correct word unlike yourself)

Secondly most forum members have found me to be very helpful, not only have I posted sound advice on the other page on how to get the correct ratio but I have also helped out numerous members via the PM system.

You on the other hand try to come across as all high and mighty with your weak accusations of calling constructive advice insults. You need to go back to school fella and learn to read as its obvious for all to see that understanding within the correct context and reading between the lines is not your strong point.

Your post however towards me was insulting as this idiot who you have just called has literally posted hundreds of caps and vids and even made it onto the short list for capper of the year. Thats some achievement for an idiot now isn't it Cool
Ok, you made your point, your an amazing member of the forum.
Lets look at the evidence.

1.Your helpful to members via pm's-If that means you send people a list of forum members to avoid, then yes your very helpful. (For a grown arsed man thats unbelievable)

2.You slam models for their performances & then proceeded to Cap & make vids of the same model/s that you've slated. (WoW brilliant stuff their son)

3.To top it all off, you spend time berating Channel owners/models & content/output of the channels & then (here's the kicker) start a thread "Channel Of The Night" (are your fucking kidding me)

Please fella, don't for one moment underestimate or even attempt to question my intelligence, All you need to know is "I've got your number" son.
11-02-2014 21:19
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wow is that seriously the best you could come up with. Firstly the first accusation was a set up. Mido set me up and then proceeded to cap the response I gave him. I never share or post any PM's given to me hence the reason they are called private. Just how stupid are you.

Secondly - My opinion on the current output whether it be from the channel or the babes themselves never comes into question when I'm capping or vid making because by all rights based on my opinions and in particular on the ofcom section I should really not bother at all to cap or record the shows but I do because I enjoy being artistic and know that its appreciated by most forum members even if you don't appreciate all my hard work as its no skin off my nose, you're ignorant.

I've got your number, I find that comment to be rather disturbing. Give it a wee while before you post yet another nauseating Thread that you're leaving the forum. How many times now have you threatened to leave the forum, I've lost count because I'd need to get my calculator out to get that figure Big Laugh
11-02-2014 21:32
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Don't worry son, I've no intention on leaving anytime soon & as for finding my comments disturbing, you need to read over some of your own posts fella.....Disturbing ain't the word.
11-02-2014 21:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm done with you, you've proved to me that you indeed are an idiot as you failed to answer any of the questions I presented you with.

What a contradiction too, if anybody is going to the lengths to post insulting posts its you. You called me an idiot and if thats not insulting I don't know what is. Yes I've also called you an idiot too but thats justified because you failed to answer my question.

(11-02-2014 19:26 )The Truth Wrote:  Not nice to be made to feel like a c$#t is it?

How exactly is this comment from you justified, how is giving sound advice making anybody look like a cunt Surprised

Like I said to you I think you need to go back to school and educate yourself Cool
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 22:48 by Scottishbloke.)
11-02-2014 22:47
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Piss off bitch, go cry to the mods you mug.
11-02-2014 22:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

You started the fight with me bud, if you can't handle the truth then get out of the kitchen Wink

Your last post says it all about you, I've got nothing further to add Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 23:01 by Scottishbloke.)
11-02-2014 22:59
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Well fucking shut up then & be sure to stay indoors, we don't want a incident to occur on the streets of Scotland now, do we.....Danger DangerWink
11-02-2014 23:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now who's acting like a big baby, me or you Big Laugh

Ouch................I thought it was against forum rules to post threatening comments towards other members, no prizes for guessing from which former forum member you learnt this from eh...........................Rolleyes

Let me know when you've decided to take the dummy out of the mouth Bounce
11-02-2014 23:09
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

You still typing son, you must love the sound of your own fingersBig Grin
11-02-2014 23:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66