Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Lazzzzzzy capppppers

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Lazzzzzzy capppppers
Reading through this thread I feel I must apologise,Although I'm not a lazy capper (I don't cap) I do own a cap that's quite simply,'Plain Lazy' So for this....Once again....I apologiseWink

[Image: img_20130605_182349_102.jpg]
06-06-2013 01:00
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

^ I had a plain lazy t-shirt when I was about 15. Also had one of those fake Nike ones that said "Nuke - Just bomb 'em". Happy days.
06-06-2013 01:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

At the end of the day,who cares?
Stop getting hung up about things on a wank channel forum

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
06-06-2013 04:55
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

In all honesty, I do have to agree. It does constantly bug me to have to scroll through post after post and page after page of identikit, blurred and poor quality caps.

I guess I just don't understand the motivation of someone posting in this way. I accept the technical ability argument - that's fine - but they have eyes, and you do have to wonder sometimes why on earth they choose to post what are, imo, ugly caps that look terrible and add absolutely nothing.

I make an extra effort with caps because I choose to, I certainly don't expect others to do the same, nor do I view their contributions as less worthwhile than mine. I wouldn't for a second tell someone not to post or criticise them personally, but I would encourage people to just look at what they're posting and whether it's all really necessary. Are you posting to show the girls in a good light? Or are you just posting for the sake of it?

Quality over quantity, surely the girls deserve that?
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 22:43 by lucent-x.)
06-06-2013 22:42
disco-dave Offline
Prodigious

(05-06-2013 17:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I totally agree the comments... unless he's meaning me. Big Grin

BounceBounceBounce

@Superdiscodave
And the Lord said 'COME FORTH!'..... but he came fifth and won a mars bar.
07-06-2013 18:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(06-06-2013 00:24 )zxccxz30 Wrote:  Too much of almost the same looking frame.

Where I will agree with you on and also to echoe the sentiments of some of the other posters. Care and attention to detail and also selecting the correct ratio is very important, I'm far from perfect but I try my best to show the model's in the right light.

With regards to trying not to get the same looking frames and caps thats very difficult these days because of the nature of the shows. They have become very static and in some models they only do about 3 positions so that would severly restrict the amount you would be able to do. But yes one should always take pride in their work instead of hastily put together caps Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 02:08 by Scottishbloke.)
08-06-2013 01:26
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

on the scrolling issue...

Tools > zoom > 50% (or less if you feel like it)

LOL

(Ps. this is my first post in months I think, but I'm happy to be back now having taken a momentary absence)

Also, caps from anyone and everyone are greatly appreciated by myself, regardless of how many there are and the quality of them. You're all legends in my eyes for posting caps and videos!!!

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
08-06-2013 01:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly I'd just like to clarify from the outset that I hope nobody takes offence at my post and also many thanks to those who contribute here on a daily basis but I've been biting my tongue for a while on this issue.

Lately I am noticing caps that are unbelievably huge and out of proportion and I'll make no bones about it but it makes the babes look like a bag of shit. Put yourself in the picture here for one minute, if somebody took a pic of you and uploaded it onto the world wide web and it wasn't to your standard would you be happy with it. I know I wouldn't Important

Also lately I am noticing loads and loads of caps of basically the same babe in the exact same position.

I hope nobody takes offence at my post but please could these members who are doing this take more care and attention and thought when it comes to uploading. I try my best on the presentation front so I'm far from perfect myself but I'm just getting the impression of late that certain members are just not even bothered about how the caps look.

I am seeing far too many massive, out of focus and poorly presented caps littering this place so please please can I advice that more care and attention is given, also less is best. 100+ caps per post of mostly the same frame is literally making my eyes bleed Cool
04-02-2014 21:47
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

A tad ungrateful... is that fair to suggest?

On the rare occasions I have anything worth posting on the forum, in terms of clips and caps, they're taken from my TV screen using a camera, because that's the only way I know how to do it. Anyone who throws them back in my face would be told exactly what they could do.

Or am I picking up the shitty end of the stick here?
05-02-2014 03:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(04-02-2014 21:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Lately I am noticing caps that are unbelievably huge and out of proportion and I'll make no bones about it but it makes the babes look like a bag of shit.

Also lately I am noticing loads and loads of caps of basically the same babe in the exact same position.

...certain members are just not even bothered about how the caps look.

I don't know if any of my posts have been giving offence in this way - if so not intentional and I apologise, and I don't want to start a spat. Smile

If any of my posts have been offending anyone in their technical quality/presentation , in my defence I would say -

I don't believe any of my caps make the ladies look like "a bag of shit" - though I'm willing to be proved wrong if there are specific examples. Yes there are some in the funny screencaps thread that maybe make them look silly, but that's the subject of the thread isn't it, and there's no harm intended. Tongue

As to lots of caps with similar positions - guilty, but again in defence these tend to be small thumbnails and if you do actually click the links to the full size ones there are subtle differences in position/facial expression etc. Wink

(With regards to trying not to get the same looking frames and caps thats very difficult these days because of the nature of the shows. They have become very static and in some models they only do about 3 positions so that would severly restrict the amount you would be able to do. That's a direct quote from one of your earlier posts.)

Anyway, as I said, not wanting to get into an argument with anyone.
I am generally losing interest in the shows anyway recently; and lately I've been finding it's becoming more and more difficult and time consuming to get interesting / different caps worthy of posting - even my favourite babes' shows seem to be getting very similar from show to show; so to be honest I'll probably be marking time with my posts from now on to see if I can ease my way to 1000 posts and then probably call it a day. Smile
05-02-2014 20:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66