Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Lazzzzzzy capppppers

terence Offline

RE: Lazzzzzzy capppppers
(05-02-2014 20:56 )M-L-L Wrote:  snip

your caps are fine! and i for one thank you for your effort and time. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-02-2014 21:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I knew that when I posted my comments that they might have been somewhat controversial.

Once again may I just say that I appreciate all the efforts of the forum's cappers. I also thank caps regardless of how good or bad I find them to be because it takes effort.

Ok so I might have gone a bit over the top with my bag of shit comment so for that I apologise.

My comments were merely posted as constructive advice, If you have a look back you will see my post on how to get a nice ratio size that is not too big and not to small.

If anybody wants some helpful advice then please do not hesitate to drop me a PM.

My intentions are not to have a go at any forum members specifically. It was aimed in a general direction, naming and shaming is never a road I'd ever go down.

I only request that certain cappers take more time before saving their caps before upload in order to prevent screen shots of the babes which at times perhaps doesn't exactly put them in the best light such as out of focus caps with a ratio that just makes the babes look well worse for wear to put it politely Rolleyes

Once again I will say please do not be offended if you are reading this, its constructive in the same way that one would also be in this were a photography forum Cool
06-02-2014 21:21
Find all posts by this user
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

(05-06-2013 14:49 )skully Wrote:  All my later caps were done by watching the recording back once I'd edited it, it's time consuming but worth it. You never catch slips or funny caps if you do it randomly, plus they can look samey.

Couldn't agree more.

My RLC Caps are done randomly, As I can't record RLC, But I do remove that worse caps from the bunch before posting Blush

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
09-02-2014 18:24
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(09-02-2014 18:24 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 14:49 )skully Wrote:  All my later caps were done by watching the recording back once I'd edited it, it's time consuming but worth it. You never catch slips or funny caps if you do it randomly, plus they can look samey.

Couldn't agree more.

My RLC Caps are done randomly, As I can't record RLC, But I do remove that worse caps from the bunch before posting Blush

Good point. I prefer myself to make caps from a recording whenever I can, but sometimes you just can't and can only do it from a stream - BSX for example , and you can spend loads of time afterwards just deleting reams and reams of blurred or pixellated caps.

Most recent ones I posted of Lolly in the sauna I were all done "as live" from stream, and I had to bin absolutely loads of them. And then you agonize over ones that are mostly good but maybe have a tiny bit of camera movement or blurring of face or hand but you don't want to bin as they have the best capture you have left of a particular position or point in the action.

Particularly annoying when the stream chooses to freeze at a critical moment.

Or, in the case of Freeview shows, those annoying pre-filmed BSX trailers suddenly pop up in the middle of something interesting and then resume with the lady in a completely different position ( I'm not always sure that it isn't deliberate). Must be even more annoying if you're on the call and approaching a critical moment and then that same old bit of film of Lori Buckby sitting in the office chair being seen through a camera viewfinder pops up suddenly ! laugh
09-02-2014 23:09
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

WTF is wrong with you people, the idiot who's complaining should rest his gums, I myself incourage members to try their hand at capping/vid making.
It's all about trial & error, eventually improvement will come.
Insulting post which lead forum members to be put off from giving capping/vid making a try, is not helpful & should be shot down imedietly, for cripes sakes, ain't no ones Images gonna be hanging in "The Louvre" anytime soon.
Happy capping folksWink
10-02-2014 00:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^^^^ It's easy to see how you obtained your name : he speaks The Truth !

(I was just revealing my own insecurities about my own caps.)

And all Jessica's caps I've seen are always really cool.
10-02-2014 00:22
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-0235_52F80E88.jpg]
10-02-2014 00:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

very happy to see so much support for fellow cappers in this thread, no one who caps is lazy and every one trys there best,
i have been very happy to see some new cappers come through this year as there are not enough people who cap on here and i think they should be encouraged,
i was told last year when this thread started that my caps were no good and i did think about stopping but i am glad i didn't as i enjoy it, so please all just keep capping their are no bad cappers on here Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-02-2014 11:52
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for this thread. It has made me feel better about my own amateurish, and sometimes very poor attempts at capping. Now if anyone could teach me how to record vids.........?
10-02-2014 14:44
terence Offline

(10-02-2014 14:44 )percpint Wrote:  Thanks for this thread. It has made me feel better about my own amateurish, and sometimes very poor attempts at capping. Now if anyone could teach me how to record vids.........?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...ght=source

Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
10-02-2014 15:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66