Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Lazzzzzzy capppppers

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Lazzzzzzy capppppers
Well I don't particularly cap at all, I took me ages to simply knock together a few fairly shit pictures of Kelly Brook in the celebrity section lol
So my only point would be this, if you are good at capping then surely people not so handy only make your caps look even better don't they?
I try to thank everybody who caps my favourite girls or topics because I appreciate the work involved.
Also the mods will happily help anybody if your not afraid to ask, I can personally vouch for that.
Terrence helped me figure out what I was doing wrong with my uploading, and Skully has also helped me on a thread posting issue. Within minutes I had detailed answers that were extremely helpful.
Through experience comes perfection and maybe I haven't been around long enough to let stuff like this bother me because it doesn't.
What does bother me is that some posters now feel they shouldn't cap, and I'm sure that wasn't the intention of anybody on here but it's happened and it isn't good.
Forgive and forget guys and keep capping I say! Smile
10-02-2014 18:33
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to crop, resize and improve the lighting on my caps.
It's particularly useful when posting the babes twitter pics
10-02-2014 18:51
Phonebook Offline
Banned

I appreciate all cappers and video posters, especially those of Mica Martinez, Lilly Roma, Adele Taylor or Clare Richards! Keep it up!
10-02-2014 19:00
Ram Offline
Posting Machine

This is the first time I have read this thread and have to say I have picked up some useful tips.

I have only just recently started capping and am finding it very rewarding ! I spent weeks trying to find ways of posting caps without any joy only to find it takes two clicks of buttons simultaneously pressed from my iPad .... Thanks to Tylercoop for the advice !

My enthusiasm has at times meant multiple caps being posted.... However I do now try to limit between 8-10 in two columns so to avoid lots of unnecessary scrolling and repetitive images.

Taking caps from an iPad is of course time consuming as is recording and editing from a PC ,but I do discard many caps with blurred images due to the movement of the girls and avoid if possible caps without eye contact to camera and closed eyes. This is not always easy of course, but I am finding the editing process most enjoyable.

I can understand comments made reference poor quality caps but appreciate anyone who has a go . We can only improve with practice and advice from those more experienced cappers and there is plenty out there who will help and assist, so thanks again !

Favourite current Babes:
Amy Lu Bennet,Delia Rose,Danielle Anderson,Mikayla Bayliss,Emma C,Paige Philips,Paige Green,Lilly Roma,Lucy Summers,Gianna Rae.

REDHEADS should rule the world
10-02-2014 19:40
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(10-02-2014 00:06 )The Truth Wrote:  WTF is wrong with you people, the idiot who's complaining should rest his gums, I myself incourage members to try their hand at capping/vid making.
It's all about trial & error, eventually improvement will come.
Insulting post which lead forum members to be put off from giving capping/vid making a try, is not helpful & should be shot down imedietly, for cripes sakes, ain't no ones Images gonna be hanging in "The Louvre" anytime soon.
Happy capping folksWink

This is the most sensible post I've seen for a long time. Important
10-02-2014 23:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(10-02-2014 00:06 )The Truth Wrote:  WTF is wrong with you people, the idiot who's complaining should rest his gums

Hm...............who exactly are you referring to here bladewave Me or zxccxz30.

Also just who the hell do you think you are addressing here with the use of that word, more like WTF is your problem, got a problem with constructive criticism here do you Rolleyes

You'll find that I've taken the time out to post some friendly and helpful advice if you care to look back a few pages before you decided to shoot your mouth off. Interesting how you call yourself The Truth when most of what comes out of your mouth is bullshit Cool

BTW.............Didn't you post not too long ago that you were leaving the forum - What happened Surprised or was that just yet another attention seeking trolling Thread amongst many others posted by yourself Rolleyes

Please note that I thank all caps and vids with the exception of your's, not because they're crap but because you're ignorant that's why, you decided not to thank any of my caps so I do likewise with your uploads.

Also you have disabled your PM's too so guess what you're on my ignore list as it makes it so much easier for me it skip past your caps just incase I accidentally thanked them Cool

Please do your research next time before you decide to shoot your mouth off at me or anybody else for that matter on this forum Important
11-02-2014 08:06
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

I do not see how any capper can be called lazy. They are all heroic and should have their efforts applauded.
11-02-2014 15:57
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(11-02-2014 08:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 00:06 )The Truth Wrote:  WTF is wrong with you people, the idiot who's complaining should rest his gums

Hm...............who exactly are you referring to here bladewave Me or zxccxz30.

Also just who the hell do you think you are addressing here with the use of that word, more like WTF is your problem, got a problem with constructive criticism here do you Rolleyes

You'll find that I've taken the time out to post some friendly and helpful advice if you care to look back a few pages before you decided to shoot your mouth off. Interesting how you call yourself The Truth when most of what comes out of your mouth is bullshit Cool

BTW.............Didn't you post not too long ago that you were leaving the forum - What happened Surprised or was that just yet another attention seeking trolling Thread amongst many others posted by yourself Rolleyes

Please note that I thank all caps and vids with the exception of your's, not because they're crap but because you're ignorant that's why, you decided not to thank any of my caps so I do likewise with your uploads.

Also you have disabled your PM's too so guess what you're on my ignore list as it makes it so much easier for me it skip past your caps just incase I accidentally thanked them Cool

Please do your research next time before you decide to shoot your mouth off at me or anybody else for that matter on this forum Important

Firstly my apologies for not being clear, I was referring to you "Scottishbloke"
Not nice to be made to feel like a c$#t is it? Hopefully you'll think twice before you post unhelpful and Insulting advice dressed up with smileys which leads to forum members doubting the validity/worth of their contributions on this forum.

Secondly, regarding your personal smite on me, from you, it's to be expected, be assured I won't be losing any sleep fella.

To other members of the forum, regardless of your opinions on me & my contributions on here, please please please, "Do Not" be put off from trying your hand at stuff on here because a certain member/s with "Deluded ideas of forum grandeur" makes you feel like shit, keep posting your caps/vids, improvement is just a matter of time.
Well that's my lot on this matter....onwards & upwards.
11-02-2014 19:26
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-02-2014 15:57 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  I do not see how any capper can be called lazy. They are all heroic and should have their efforts applauded.

Ah, but some are more heroic than others. In their own mind, anyway Wink
11-02-2014 19:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(11-02-2014 19:26 )The Truth Wrote:  Firstly my apologies for not being clear, I was referring to you "Scottishbloke"
Not nice to be made to feel like a c$#t is it? Hopefully you'll think twice before you post unhelpful and Insulting advice dressed up with smileys which leads to forum members doubting the validity/worth of their contributions on this forum.

Secondly, regarding your personal smite on me, from you, it's to be expected, be assured I won't be losing any sleep fella.

You never fail to surprise me, firstly all I'm doing is standing my ground with you because you're nothing but a windbag, always the victim, never the instigator. You started your personal vendetta on me, you made your bed, you lie in it.

Explain to me how I'm making anybody look like a cunt on this forum (Please note how I don't have to use asterix to post the correct word unlike yourself)

Secondly most forum members have found me to be very helpful, not only have I posted sound advice on the other page on how to get the correct ratio but I have also helped out numerous members via the PM system.

You on the other hand try to come across as all high and mighty with your weak accusations of calling constructive advice insults. You need to go back to school fella and learn to read as its obvious for all to see that understanding within the correct context and reading between the lines is not your strong point.

Your post however towards me was insulting as this idiot who you have just called has literally posted hundreds of caps and vids and even made it onto the short list for capper of the year. Thats some achievement for an idiot now isn't it Cool
11-02-2014 20:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66