Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Non callers entitled to criticize

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Non callers entitled to criticize
Something that has been well and truly hacking me off for ages.
The idea that only those who call the shows should be entitled to make criticism of the nightshow output.
I am actually a regular caller to a lot of babes on a lot of the shows but resolutely defend the right of non callers to offer criticism of the quality of shows that they see as long as it is not overly personal.
Are we seriously suggesting that the only people entitled to offer criticism are those willing to pay £1.53 per minute for the dubious privilege of speaking to the on screen babes?
What happened to free speech I wonder?
Of course there are those that say the channels are in it to make money and that as long as the calls come in then everything is fine and dandy.
But this does not change the fact that people are still entitled to an opinion on forums such as this whether it be positive or negative.
The best way to entice new callers is to put on such a great show that the temptation to call is too great to resist. There will, of course, be some that cannot afford to call the shows but they are still entitled to an opinion on them.
There are others who can afford it who will, quite rightly imo want to see something spectacular to merit them spending time and money on the call.
It is NOT the obligation of any viewer whether they call or not to defend what they consider to be sub-standard output.
It is down to the babes to put on a show worthy of the cost of the call.
This has always been my view and always will be. Where I think a show is building momentum I will be more tempted to call.
Where a show leaves me cold and bored I will not call and if I deem it appropriate will offer what I hope is constructive opinion that is NOT overly personal.
I am honest enough to admit that at times even some of my faves have put on shows where my temptation to call is somewhat reduced. Equally though there have been times when I have called up a babe who had not previously been my cup of tea on the basis that they were putting on an amazing show.
It always gives me more pleasure to call when the quality of show is a surprise but obviously I cannot afford to call every babe on every show I like.
So does this mean I am only entitled to offer praise about shows from a babe I have actually called?
If people were only allowed to express an opinion on shows that they have actually called up then presumably this forum would have a lot less posts within it Wink.

08-06-2013 23:57
Find all posts by this user
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Non callers entitled to criticize
I agree with as someone who used to call the shows but cant a present due to long term unemployment i only watch now but i still i should be able to express my views,however the freedom to decide what i am allowed to view lies with a government department sadly.

im always open to positive change
09-06-2013 00:11
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

IMO I have never called a channel (can't do sex talk because i keep laughing), But I openly criticize several babes (Lori Buckby being one of them) & I agree it's up to the babe on screen to put on a show in order to get the calls

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
09-06-2013 00:29
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(08-06-2013 23:57 )snookered147 Wrote:  Of course there are those that say the channels are in it to make money and that as long as the calls come in then everything is fine and dandy.
But this does not change the fact that people are still entitled to an opinion on forums such as this whether it be positive or negative.

Of course members are entitled to an opinion. What pisses me off, though, is when people start demanding this and demanding that.
I don't know about you but I regularly make requests of the girls, but I've never felt the urge to demand anything.
Opinions aren't the problem, it's when it crosses the line into bullying of either the girls, who aren't putting on a show they like (you know the kind of thing "fuck off back to daytime"), or anyone who puts their head over the parapet and admits they like a tease show, or a girl in heels, thong and stockings, for example (often described by some members as 'fully clothed' ffs!). I like a girl in stockings myself, others don't, that's fair enough. However I don't go round the forum demanding every girl on every channel wears them.
There are what? 18 or 20 channels on air every night? If just one girl on one channel doesn't get her tits out the whole fucking world's coming to an end.
Some people just can't accept that someone else might like something they don't, or vice-versa.
09-06-2013 02:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Also its worth remembering that viewing figures also boosts the channels revenue, not to mention that our SKY subscription also funds the channels too.

I am not a regular caller, I do phone them from time to time and thats usually been because like snookered has already stated the temptation has got too much, nothing beats talking to naked chick on the other end of the phone.

So yes I completely agree in order for the channels to be more successful and to boost their profit they have to start giving the punters exactly what they want to see. Afterall £1.53 a minute + £2 connection fee is a hefty price to ask for considering just how highly censored the shows have become.

The channels could start by telling ofcom to get to fuck, that would go a long long way into enticing potentially new callers Important
09-06-2013 02:24
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-06-2013 02:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also its worth remembering that viewing figures also boosts the channels revenue, not to mention that our SKY subscription also funds the channels too.

How?
09-06-2013 02:37
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(09-06-2013 02:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I do phone them from time to time

No you don't.
09-06-2013 02:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Because when you have SKY, not only are you paying them for all the channel subscriptions but you are also paying them to maintain all of their satelites in space which is exactly the same ones which the channels including the Babe Channels use to upoad their channel to so even if you think you're not paying directly to the likes of Babestation and co you are still funding them to carry all their channels on the Astra 2 satelite Cool

I hope this answers your question.

PS - Just how exactly would you know DT whether or not I have phoned the babe channels or not. Have you seen my phone bill's or something. Also Lucy Summers will verify that I've phoned her before so stick that in your pipe and smoke it mate Wink Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 02:47 by Scottishbloke.)
09-06-2013 02:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I am so hard I do not call the channels, they call me, I am like chuck norris Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
09-06-2013 02:58
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(09-06-2013 02:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  our SKY subscription also funds the channels too.

You're kidding right? You think Sky generously give part of our subscriptions to the babe channels?
09-06-2013 04:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV