GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Important notice from Tiffany

master_exploder Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Important notice from Tiffany
we should sack it off. theres plenty of proper filth for free if you have 2 seconds to look for it, and all the b/s spin off sites are surely going to die on their arses once people realise they are subscribing to a bit of tit. and very expensive tit at that.
18-10-2008 21:39
Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

This should perhaps have its own thread (?). From my very limited experience, mentioned elsewhere on this forum & having seen various comments relating to Cellcast (despite the 'good relations' described by Admin.), its reputation here doesn't seem to be great or even mediocre. I may be speaking out of turn, so feel free to correct me.

I've noticed an increasing number (of what I believe to be) Cellcast Sites being set-up on almost a job-lot basis, which will (imo) offer little. What *contractual agreements they have with the girls, I don't know, but I suspect the 'big winners' will be Cellcast & ultimately it looks as though that will be on a VERY short-term basis.

It seems that there are guys on here with more 'inside' information, or at least greater knowledge of how the pieces of the jigsaw fit together. If anyone would care to expand, that'd be good for the punters here, if no one else.

I mention *contractual, not knowing how things work - i.e do Cellcast currently own broadcasting rights to girl "X" or "Y", because if that is the case, I imagine some of the ladies would do better branching out on their own. It's not a career that can go on indefinitely, so make the most of it & cut out the middle-man, who may in reality not be acting in your best interests, in terms of reputation or £££.

If this doesn't entirely make sense, forgive me - one eye on the computer screen, the other on Amanda Rendall writhing around. How's a chap expected to work?
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 04:48 by moron50.)
19-10-2008 04:45
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

moron50 Wrote:the other on Amanda Rendall writhing around. How's a chap expected to work?

Yeah, tell me about it!! I had to turn over, before I did myself some real serious damage!!! Sad
19-10-2008 05:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

DjM Wrote:
moron50 Wrote:the other on Amanda Rendall writhing around. How's a chap expected to work?

Yeah, tell me about it!! I had to turn over, before I did myself some real serious damage!!! Sad

..and if that wasn't enough, now Tara's at it.
19-10-2008 05:10
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

how much is it to join i wonder probably 30 quid they're a fucking bunch of robbing bastards they should go and get a real job

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
19-10-2008 13:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

steven6 Wrote:how much is it to join i wonder probably 30 quid they're a fucking bunch of robbing bastards they should go and get a real job

To join the sites it's £20.70 each as far as I know, to be honest Babestation, Sexstation & party people are crap. For Example who the hell likes Bright/Glossy Pics & just topless pics etc. As for the girls sites Tiffany etc I’m not sure what their content is like as I’ve never been a member.

I have 1 question about the sites, How the hell do they get the founding for them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (example Ass2Cam) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 16:29 by TITSRUS.)
19-10-2008 15:42
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

steven6 Wrote:how much is it to join i wonder probably 30 quid they're a fucking bunch of robbing bastards they should go and get a real job
Not certain but 've heard you have to subscribe monthly but it's a nightmare trying to unsubscribe. And the content is supposedly crap anyway!!
19-10-2008 17:01
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

hi guys just to let you know that my site is going tobe run by myself and its nothing to do with cellcast.
19-10-2008 17:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

hi tara, hope your ok Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-10-2008 18:32
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Important notice from Tiffany

OR

Important notice from CELLCAST??????
20-10-2008 03:24
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here