GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Important notice from Tiffany

admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Important notice from Tiffany
The notice is from Tiffany and not from Cellcast or anyone else.

Forum Admin
20-10-2008 07:08
Find all posts by this user
jordo Offline
L.F.C

admin Wrote:The notice is from Tiffany and not from Cellcast or anyone else.

Forum Admin

yeah..... i believe u Tongue lol
20-10-2008 09:28
ohyeah123 Offline
Junior Poster

oi Tiffany
NO!!!!!!
20-10-2008 09:33
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Sad RE: Important notice from Tiffany
Ok so i thought i'd have a early night, in bed ch 46 on and who comes on Tiff wearing a top with http://www.puretiffany.com, Geez the girl does wanna make a buck!!! OMG it's on her backside as well!!! Gimme a break.
22-10-2008 02:36
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Signboy Wrote:Ok so i thought i'd have a early night, in bed ch 46 on and who comes on Tiff wearing a top with http://www.puretiffany.com, Geez the girl does wanna make a buck!!! OMG it's on her backside as well!!! Gimme a break.

Big Grin i'm also watching, funny shit.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
22-10-2008 02:51
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

who would pay £3 for a pic or vid
22-10-2008 21:12
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

mega79 Wrote:
Signboy Wrote:Ok so i thought i'd have a early night, in bed ch 46 on and who comes on Tiff wearing a top with http://www.puretiffany.com, Geez the girl does wanna make a buck!!! OMG it's on her backside as well!!! Gimme a break.

Big Grin i'm also watching, funny shit.

Hey let's face it she's in this business to make money.Let's not kid ourselves it's anything else!!!
23-10-2008 13:01
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

she only gives a fuck about her self she 4gets its the fans who pay up to sign up to her crap website
23-10-2008 13:22
snake689 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I just have to have say on this matter and say that an oppitunity might of been missed here by Tiffany.

The admin says this forum has a good relationship with Cellcast and if they are helping Tiffany with her site and the running of the site then she could of used this relationship to promote the site through this forum.

Tiffany could of just posted some teaser pics here and said there were more on her website, gets people's interest and would lead to more people signing upto her website.

I know alot of Amatuer models that have websites that do this exact thing with other forums around. They posted messages with pics in it and that gains people's interest and more people checking out their site.

And it means the models actually interact with their fans. Makes people feel alot more special when you can talk to the model and just have some banter going on.

I fully understand why she doesn't want anything from her site posted here and that shouldn't be a problem with that but I think there is a chance here for Tiffany to promote her site through this forum and talk to potential members.

Something as little as posting teaser pics here, someone leaving a comment and Tiffany responded by saying Thanks could easly lead to getting a new member to sign up for.

For me personally, while I think Tiffany is the hottest lady on all these channels, if a site doesn't have good quality content, I usually skip over it.
24-10-2008 01:50
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yh but its about respect something tiffany does not have 4 her fans so i used to like her but now she can sling her hook
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 10:21 by scotslion1985.)
24-10-2008 10:19
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles