Banned

RE: Important notice from Tiffany
yh she is and monry grabbing muppet
24-10-2008 21:56
Find all posts by this user
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Tiffany Wrote:Do not post any official material from my website in this forum.

If people would like content from my website please sign up.

Thank you

tiffany

I have to ask the question. Do you own the copyright to all your images Tiffany?

Many models we have worked with, we retain copyright & can post images if we wanted to, even if the model in question moans. However, we don't.

I admit the only reason I came here was to have links removed to images we own the copyright, but I liked it her so I have remained.

You could post some of your images for the forum? after all, prior to your demands, they all said how great your material was. It's easier to generate interest in you than alienate yourself, after all forum dwellers usually belong to other forums & it's a small world.

It's your call, but IMHO you have shot yourself in the foot, especially as your site is quite expensive

And please, I do understand the industry. I work as part of a great team & we advise models all the time-and for free.

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
28-10-2008 10:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Sarah Wrote:I have to ask the question. Do you own the copyright to all your images Tiffany?

Many models we have worked with, we retain copyright & can post images if we wanted to, even if the model in question moans. However, we don't.

I admit the only reason I came here was to have links removed to images we own the copyright, but I liked it her so I have remained.

You could post some of your images for the forum? after all, prior to your demands, they all said how great your material was. It's easier to generate interest in you than alienate yourself, after all forum dwellers usually belong to other forums & it's a small world.

It's your call, but IMHO you have shot yourself in the foot, especially as your site is quite expensive

And please, I do understand the industry. I work as part of a great team & we advise models all the time-and for free.

Sarah

Well Said!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
28-10-2008 10:30
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

*Curtseys*

You cant p!ss off all the people all the time, the average shelf life of a model is 18 months so you need as many friends as possible & that spreads the word. Or doesn't!

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
28-10-2008 10:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rhodes Offline
Senior Poster

Very poor customer relations from Tiffany.

Fortunately there are many girls on the babe channels who appreciate the publicity they are given on this forum, and go to the trouble to post teaser pics to keep us smiling.
01-11-2008 01:43
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yh well unfortunately tiffany does NOT appereciate her fans
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2008 16:44 by scotslion1985.)
01-11-2008 16:43
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

scorpi-d Wrote:who would pay £3 for a pic or vid

rhodes Wrote:Very poor customer relations from Tiffany.

Fortunately there are many girls on the babe channels who appreciate the publicity they are given on this forum, and go to the trouble to post teaser pics to keep us smiling.

Agreed! She doesn't even give Samples of what’s on her site.

Unlike Amanda now she knows how to advertise... Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
01-11-2008 16:59
Mubzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

f**k tiffany
amanda 4tw!
01-11-2008 23:18
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

mubzy i totally agree with u
01-11-2008 23:45
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

She's so busy advertising her site with the logo on her top, She hasn't got her titties out in over 30 mins!
02-11-2008 23:26
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles