GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Important notice from Tiffany

scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

RE: Important notice from Tiffany
SIGNBOY i would not bother wi her to be honest she only fussy about gtting money out of u 4 her pish website

she a money grabing
03-11-2008 12:25
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Bit of a shame that Tiffany's taken this route rather than actually promoting her site and taking the time to show us fans her good side and the positives of signing up to her site.

I'm sure she has every right to tell everyone here not to post what's probably copyrighted material anyway, but it's not going to help the site in anyway. Especially when generally everyone's opinion on Cellcast and their websites in particular is very low.

Their shows are the best however. ;-)
07-11-2008 00:11
Joshmeister69 Away
aka fallenangel123

Scotsman Wrote:Bit of a shame that Tiffany's taken this route rather than actually promoting her site and taking the time to show us fans her good side and the positives of signing up to her site.

I'm sure she has every right to tell everyone here not to post what's probably copyrighted material anyway, but it's not going to help the site in anyway. Especially when generally everyone's opinion on Cellcast and their websites in particular is very low.

i totally agree scotsman.
24-12-2008 17:52
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Joshmeister69 Wrote:[quote=Scotsman]
Bit of a shame that Tiffany's taken this route rather than actually promoting her site and taking the time to show us fans her good side and the positives of signing up to her site.

i totally agree scotsman.

talk about alienating your core consumer base tiffany jesus. Bottom line is anything on her site will be made public within a week anyway. u see the internet is a marvel, and theres always one kind member who shares the content of the site. i.e we live together.com.
06-01-2009 01:48
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

chrislatimer Wrote:talk about alienating your core consumer base tiffany jesus. Bottom line is anything on her site will be made public within a week anyway. u see the internet is a marvel, and theres always one kind member who shares the content of the site. i.e we live together.com.
Well I'm not going to get into the right or wrong way to approach your customers or if Tiffany was best served with what she did. Seeing as you've reopened this thread though maybe a look at the psyche of why people don't pay for images.

If you are just downloading content from elsewhere illegally because you can then surely if anyone alienates you or not makes not the slightest difference to them as you aren't one of their customers in the first place and probably never will be as you are just after anything you can get as long as it is free.

So tell me if somebody approached the subject more positively chrislatimer would you sign up and pay for the rest if they gave you a teaser and you liked it? True, you might feel more favourably inclined towards that person, but honestly now. Would you put your hand in your pocket and prove it with cold hard cash?

Opinions anyone else as I'm intrigued on what would get someone to pay for something they could more than likely, all be it with a bit more difficultly, get for free elsewhere. Would you pay for the ease of access? To support somebody's income that you are fond of? Would some of you merely feel guilty about not paying? Rolleyes

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
06-01-2009 03:05
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Red Wrote:
chrislatimer Wrote:talk about alienating your core consumer base tiffany jesus. Bottom line is anything on her site will be made public within a week anyway. u see the internet is a marvel, and theres always one kind member who shares the content of the site. i.e we live together.com.
Well I'm not going to get into the right or wrong way to approach your customers or if Tiffany was best served with what she did. Seeing as you've reopened this thread though maybe a look at the psyche of why people don't pay for images.

If you are just downloading content from elsewhere illegally because you can then surely if anyone alienates you or not makes not the slightest difference to them as you aren't one of their customers in the first place and probably never will be as you are just after anything you can get as long as it is free.

So tell me if somebody approached the subject more positively chrislatimer would you sign up and pay for the rest if they gave you a teaser and you liked it? True, you might feel more favourably inclined towards that person, but honestly now. Would you put your hand in your pocket and prove it with cold hard cash?

Opinions anyone else as I'm intrigued on what would get someone to pay for something they could more than likely, all be it with a bit more difficultly, get for free elsewhere. Would you pay for the ease of access? To support somebody's income that you are fond of? Would some of you merely feel guilty about not paying? Rolleyes

firstly why did you make this a personal attack on me. i subscribe to sites i like i.e jordancapri.com is one of a few i pay for. I was just making the point that most content of paid sites is freely avaliable on the internet anyway

and to answer your question if i like any teasers i see for a site. what i do is sign up for a trial period if possible then if the site is good i keep my subscription if its not i cancel the trials. and i have heard so much bad stuff about the babestation girls personal sites that i personally wouldnt pay even if i liked the teaser i saw.
06-01-2009 13:36
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

chrislatimer Wrote:firstly why did you make this a personal attack on me. i subscribe to sites i like i.e jordancapri.com is one of a few i pay for. I was just making the point that most content of paid sites is freely avaliable on the internet anyway

and to answer your question if i like any teasers i see for a site. what i do is sign up for a trial period if possible then if the site is good i keep my subscription if its not i cancel the trials. and i have heard so much bad stuff about the babestation girls personal sites that i personally wouldnt pay even if i liked the teaser i saw.
This wasn't a personal attack on yourself, however you reopened a dormant thread so decided to reply. Your tone in the original post however was that of someone that doesn't pay for anything unless they have to so was intrigued to here exactly how you think Tiffany had insulted a customer who wasn't a customer in the first place
So the question has to be why exactly do you subscribe to sites like jordancapri.com when you don't others? Surely it is more than just for the content as you have already pointed out that you are likely to be able to get that elsewhere

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
06-01-2009 13:59
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Either way though all the bad feeling has gone and Tiffany still comes on from time to time so lets just keep the past the past
06-01-2009 18:21
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Either way though all the bad feeling has gone and Tiffany still comes on from time to time so lets just keep the past the past
Agreed. I'm gonna pout again though, you didn't let anyone answer my general query Big Grin
Ah well, maybe I'll get around to starting a new thread someday soon with the same query as it was just a small wee bit OT

07-01-2009 02:09
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

lol Jordan Capri is some gear,also Tawney & Tori Stone ...oh yes
07-01-2009 19:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles