Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Brook Little - Babestation Chat & Discussion

tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

[split] Brook Little - Babestation Chat & Discussion
(19-06-2013 18:28 )darren73 Wrote:  Brook may be late for the show tonight
[Image: image-CD84_51C1E9D5.jpg]

If that is her actually saying that then I have zero respect for her and will not be watching her again. That truely is a vile thing to thing let alone print.
19-06-2013 21:42
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Brook Little - Babestation Chat & Discussion
(19-06-2013 21:42 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 18:28 )darren73 Wrote:  Brook may be late for the show tonight
[Image: image-CD84_51C1E9D5.jpg]

If that is her actually saying that then I have zero respect for her and will not be watching her again. That truely is a vile thing to thing let alone print.

yes that is brookie saying that. even though im a big fan of brookie, I didn't like what she said here and told her so on twitter but she is entitled to her opinion

as for her show last night, again brookie was very good and the night was capped off by the lovely sight of brookie naked, drenched in oil, her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around and flashing her landing strip Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 10:53 by Rammyrascal.)
20-06-2013 01:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great session now!!!

I don't have an issue with her comment. Might be slightly insensitive, but it's a bit selfish to kill yourself in a place of transport which will hold up everyone else. If I was going to kill myself, I would take this into account and do it somewhere isolated, or in a location that wouldn't cause a disruption to everyone else who is trying to get to work.
22-06-2013 01:25
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(22-06-2013 01:25 )mrmann Wrote:  Great session now!!!

Might be slightly insensitive, but it's a bit selfish to kill yourself in a place of transport which will hold up everyone else.

Slightly? seriously. It's amazing how people can comment what THEY would do and how perfectly they would do these things when they have probably never been in that situation.

You do realize if you're so unhappy with your life that you want to end it, you don't think straight?

Some plan yes, others don't. Has someone who has been troubled by depression and have been scuicidal, there is nothing selfish in it, you don't want to die, you certianly don't want to break the hearts of your family, but you just cannot go on any more. When that despire comes over you you just want end it there and then, if you have never had it, you'll never know what it feels like.

Some one who has be born good looking and with a good body that is fortunate to be able to make a lot of money in a recission, maybe has family and friends and lifes pretty damn good for them, should stop and think a little before before posting.

You nor she does not know this person nor the circumstances that led up to it, pretty certain they didn't ended their exisatance to make anybody a little late for work.
22-06-2013 04:13
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2013 01:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes that is brookie saying that. even though im a big fan of brookie, I didn't like what she said here and told her so on twitter but she is entitled to her opinion

Hmmm, interesting you didn't hold that opinion of Annie Bullah though. To the point of not wanting her hired on Studio66. Is the only difference in being a fan of one girl but not another?

Maybe that's why I personally wouldn't follow any babe on twitter. Judging by their timeline extracts on here they've generally very little to stimulate me intellectually. I'll leave them to stimulate me with what they've got on the outside Wink
22-06-2013 11:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-06-2013 04:13 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  You nor she does not know this person nor the circumstances that led up to it, pretty certain they didn't ended their exisatance to make anybody a little late for work.

Neither do you know or anyone else know the circumstances that led up to what Brook said, so lets not start judging people that we know nothing about from a few comments on twitter. Brook herself could have experienced someone killing themselves that she knew, so could regard it as a selfish act that effects the living not the dead .
Many people have been deeply affected by suicides in their family or by friends murdering themselves, it's the living not the dead that are effected and traumatized when someone kills themselves .
In some cases some people not all take the easy and selfish way out and do not care about what effect killing themselves as on their family and friends, take it from one who knows .

I read some of Brooks tweets, she could have used different words , but it does look to me that she was implying that it is selfish and uncaring to murder you're self . Yes some have mental health problem that Kill themselves, but so do people that kill other people as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 12:03 by mr mystery.)
22-06-2013 11:51
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(22-06-2013 11:51 )mr mystery Wrote:  Neither do you know or anyone else know the circumstances that led up to what Brook said, so lets not start judging people that we know nothing about from a few comments on twitter.

Erm, yes I do, she was late for work. She said it in her twitter.

Has for the rest that's just fanboy defence, if your implying (evidance) that she has had a family member that has commited scuicide there wouldn't be a cat in hells chance she would make those comments.

Why on earth are you talking about murderers?

She was pissed off and annoyed she was late for work.

Even if you did take the opinion scuicide is selfish or cowards way out (it's very much neither) then some things are better thought than said, especially on a public site. Do you think the persons family would be thinking they where a Cnut?
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 12:08 by tuesdayslump.)
22-06-2013 12:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
My father hung himself in our barn mate so shut the fuck up trying to tell me whether it's a selfish act or not, in my view it was a selfish way out, so don't go telling me it wasn't, i know what my views and opinions are about what effects people have on others when they kill themselves and how it affects the views and opinions in different ways of some of people that have experiences of suicides
No one knows what experiences Brook could have had in her life concerning people that kill themselves, that's why i made that comment, yes she could have used different words or stayed silent, as for me being a fan boy that's a load of fucking bollocks, i was neither sticking up for her or condemning her.
As for murder i just referred to killing ones self as murdering one's self that all, both are ending a life and are unacceptable to me, this is my view and i couldn't care less about anyone else's views .

I don't judge Brook on her comments when i know nothing about what led to her views on suicide , i know she made them because she was late, but it was her views on suicide when she she it was wrong and selfish et to commit suicide that had a bearing on what she said, this is what i was referring to, i don't know what led her to have those views concerning suicide and make those comments and neither do you, but through my own experience i know that people do have opinions of suicide based on personal experiences and regard it as a selfish act .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 14:55 by mr mystery.)
22-06-2013 12:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2013 11:11 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 01:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes that is brookie saying that. even though im a big fan of brookie, I didn't like what she said here and told her so on twitter but she is entitled to her opinion

Hmmm, interesting you didn't hold that opinion of Annie Bullah though. To the point of not wanting her hired on Studio66. Is the only difference in being a fan of one girl but not another?

Maybe that's why I personally wouldn't follow any babe on twitter. Judging by their timeline extracts on here they've generally very little to stimulate me intellectually. I'll leave them to stimulate me with what they've got on the outside Wink

Not to get involved in more arguments, but that was different. Brook was annoyed at someone killing themselves and holding people up, whereas Annie was practically advocating the murder of police officers just because there happens to be horrible ones out there at times.
22-06-2013 14:14
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(22-06-2013 12:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
My father hung himself in our barn mate so shut the fuck up trying to tell me whether it's a selfish act or not,

No, that is what you feel it is, you have no idea what was going through his mind, he could have actually thought he was doing the best for his family, have you ever considered that?

Sounds to me rather than airing personal things like that here, you need councelling, clearly there is a lot of anger there.

Again, your talking as if you know her.
22-06-2013 15:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66