Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

Holly Willoughby That Dress

tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

RE: Holly Willoughby That Dress
(01-07-2013 17:39 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  The only thing that is not normal is People in UK complaining about something like this....

You consider 139 out of 9 mil normal do you? Or are you just going on the press headlines?
01-07-2013 20:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

no, like I said, not normal....... you are going on the press using numbers.... i really couldn't care anymore to be honest, I was just have a joke to start with about a little video, but then as usual when you post anything in this part of forum it get turned into a stupid argument...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 00:42 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
02-07-2013 00:40
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I am as guilty as anyone of making the occasional comment about foreign TV, but while it can provide an interesting distraction, the reality is that comparing British and foreign TV wont get us anywhere. The authorities are just not interested in even formal comparability studies. Arguing among ourselves wont achieve anything either, at least not any outcome we want.

For me an interesting point is that there is no counter balance to the relatively small number of people who complain. It might be more than usual, but the number of viewers who are satisfied with the content might also be higher. There is no way of measuring that.

Can we stick to the absurdity of Ofcoms deranged decision making?

Gone fishing
02-07-2013 01:22
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

So the first video posted of the bloke "dryhumping"the stripper across the stage while a crowd of males urge him on behind a fenced off barrier (presumably to stop them joining in?) is aimed at a family audience ? By the way a family audience does include children you realise.Then all I can say is if they are aiming this at children then I reckon the producers are morally bankrupt and borderline paedophiles .
02-07-2013 13:15
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I did not even say that the first video I post was TV show did I?... it is not a tv show the first video, its just a club, like i said it was just a joke i was saying to send the people who complain about a dress somebody is wearing on TV to Brasil and they can be smash in face by an ass as punishment, the 3 video i post after that were tv shows... Not the first video you are speaking about.... I don't know why you needed to bring riots and other thing into it?...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 23:39 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
02-07-2013 18:55
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(02-07-2013 18:55 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  can be smash in face by an ass as punishment,

SO, what's the visa requirements?
02-07-2013 19:44
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Having made the original Tiswas comment in this thread, I just found this clip that opened an ATV Tiswas show around 10am one Saturday morning in 1980 showing Sally James in the Tiswas bath http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmF0ZF9VWM

Bearing in mind this clip is from one of my favourite and one of the best ever UK kids TV shows ever, it makes you smile that this clip was shown so early in the morning and that you'd be unlikely to get a clip like this or rarely see a babe in the bath like this on one of the TV babechannels these days............

Oh how times have changed heh with both kids TV and babechannel TV shows...........

Met Sally James in the early 80's through a job I was in at the time - lovely lady too!

(29-06-2013 23:06 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Bring back Tiswas at 10am on ATV with Sally James marvellous low cut topsRolleyes (.)(.) and ATV announcer Joan Palmer's wet t shirts!Tongue

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 00:32 by HoneyRocks.)
22-07-2013 00:28