babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Storm - Calling Issues

Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Storm - Calling Issues
Been away for a few days but on 2nd August prior to going away I had occasion to ring on my Storm Monthly Account.

I seemed to be caught on a loop call and everytime I tried to get through, was constantly being re-directed to the options and not being put through to option 1 to talk to the girls, whether she was free or not.

According to my minutes tab i wasted 9 mins and rang the complaint number on two occasions and left a message for the call to be returned. To date no response from Storm and although they say refer also to the web site, where on the web site do you register your complaint?

I rang on the 69025 number and she advised me they were having reports of problems from other callers but I should be reimbursed.

I am a strong supporter of the channel but failure to respond does leave a bitter taste, as I am unable to use a landline and by joining and having a monthly account reduces my mobile costs.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

08-08-2011 17:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Storm Complaint
I had a similar problem with another channel ....difference was the solution to a re inburshment was clear, concise and easy to follow and swifly responded to.

I hope STORM act as efficiently for you, their past track record on customer service has left a lot be desired ....its a very quick way to lose callers.
08-08-2011 19:31
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Storm Complaint
Problem resolved satisfactorily.

My thanks to BDC.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 10:18 by Topman 47.)
12-08-2011 10:17
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

Billing
I phoned a lovely babe a few months ago for a chat.

I have just noticed on my bank statement that i have been billed around £30 for the last couple of months. The name attached on my statement to the people taking the money out is BDC LTD EUROS 35.60 XR

The only thing i could possibly think is that it is linked to the chat on storm but i didn't realise i was signing up to a month subscription (yep dumbass i know)

Can anyone confirm if this is a monthly charge from storm from the info i have given?
05-06-2012 20:55
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Billing
Apologies if I've put this in the wrong area any mods feel free to move this topic to the correct area if you see fit.
05-06-2012 21:01
Charlemagne Offline

Google BDC LTD EUROS and you get this site.

The Blackdog Communications

One extract says:
Each month we will automatically debit your card, and increase your texts available

To opt out, you should contact The Blackdog Communications customer support at customercare@theblack-dog.com please or call 0818286600
(if calling from ROI) or 08702119899 (if calling from the UK).

When I googled the telephone number it pointed me to Club Paradiso, so it looks like you did sign up to Storm's text service
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 21:21 by Charlemagne.)
05-06-2012 21:17
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks very much I didn't know what BDC stood for. Appreciate your help
05-06-2012 21:22
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

Irish Number
Is there any phone number to ring Storm tv from Ireland, either pay as you go or prepaid with credit/debit card?
I need to a Sarah-Lou fix badly!
17-01-2013 00:42
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Calling Issue
I don't know where to put this so I just thought I'll put it in the Storm thread.

I've just rang Storm twice, but when I decided to cut the call. It sends me a message thanking me for calling but it charged me £3 for each of their texts! I had three so I lost £9 already!

It never happened before when I rang Storm! Does anyone have any contact details for Storm?
01-07-2013 22:34
jumbo_jim Offline
Master Poster

RE: Calling Issue
(01-07-2013 22:34 )BriWizzle Wrote:  I don't know where to put this so I just thought I'll put it in the Storm thread.

I've just rang Storm twice, but when I decided to cut the call. It sends me a message thanking me for calling but it charged me £3 for each of their texts! I had three so I lost £9 already!

It never happened before when I rang Storm! Does anyone have any contact details for Storm?

Not sure when they started this but it now appears in the terms scrolling under the number on screen.

Don't understand why they would go from no connection fee to £3 connection .
05-07-2013 16:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV